Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Challenge Coins for Harley Riders  (Read 1958 times)

d o g o l s

• 1K CVO Member
  • *** ride save and have fun***

• CVO1: blue Thunder FLHTCUSE-4
    • CVO2: FLHTCUSE-2 black-orange-Jester
    • CVO3: 2008 FXDB black
    • Harley Fan
Challenge Coins for Harley Riders
« on: January 27, 2009, 01:45:13 AM »

The New, Must-Have Challenge Coins from Northwest Territorial Mint

New for anyone who has felt the power of the road before them and the roar of a muscular engine beneath them: Harley-Davidson® challenge coins at www.HarleyCoins.com.

Precision-minted in the U.S.A. from solid metal, these officially licensed products embody the unmistakable link between a Harley owner and the freedom of the open road.

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
Re: Challenge Coins for Harley Riders
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 01:47:04 AM »

The New, Must-Have Challenge Coins from Northwest Territorial Mint

New for anyone who has felt the power of the road before them and the roar of a muscular engine beneath them: Harley-Davidson® challenge coins at www.HarleyCoins.com.

Precision-minted in the U.S.A. from solid metal, these officially licensed products embody the unmistakable link between a Harley owner and the freedom of the open road.

Man, they copy everything we do here!

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 02:33:24 AM »

I like Sean's better anyway.

REGGAB

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 07:29:27 AM »

NICE!  But, other than fork over the cash, by what measure of excellence does a man earn one of these?

I've never heard of such-----------buying challenge coins.  That's like being a "PX RANGER."   >:(

I'm just "old skool" like that.

Sean M Cary

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 08:08:39 AM »

NICE!  But, other than fork over the cash, by what measure of excellence does a man earn one of these?

I've never heard of such-----------buying challenge coins.  That's like being a "PX RANGER."   >:(

I'm just "old skool" like that.

Geeez you old dog face - not all of us subscribe to the Army challenge coin thing.  I've received them from Army folks (even have a picture of me getting one from General Abazaid when he was the boss at CENTCOM) , I've bought them (now made one), had them given from friends and vendors who I worked with while deployed - in the USMC they are just a collectible.

your retired, you can ease the rules now  :)

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 09:06:49 AM »

Geeez you old dog face - not all of us subscribe to the Army challenge coin thing.  I've received them from Army folks (even have a picture of me getting one from General Abazaid when he was the boss at CENTCOM) , I've bought them (now made one), had them given from friends and vendors who I worked with while deployed - in the USMC they are just a collectible.

Sean, I still sat imitation is the biggest form of flattery. You'd better copyright your coin.  ;D Just remember that what we did went to a good cause!

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 09:20:06 AM »

Seans is a much better coin.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

sportygordy

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2009, 10:24:17 AM »

We should start charging a royalty  :nixweiss:

REGGAB

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2009, 10:48:45 AM »

That takes awhile, Sean.  I know folks who have been retired way longer than I, and they're still using a 24 hour clock.  Doubtful I'll ever completely ease the rules.  So far, the only reg I've violated is weight control.   :)

BTW.............many kudos to you for the cause toward which proceeds went on the CVO coin.   :2vrolijk_21: 

Sean M Cary

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2009, 11:16:46 AM »

Seans is a much better coin.

:)

said this before, but it is my favorite of the 30 or so I have - wasn't solo effort tho, you all voted on the changes

:coolblue:

Sean M Cary

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2009, 11:17:54 AM »

That takes awhile, Sean.  I know folks who have been retired way longer than I, and they're still using a 24 hour clock.  Doubtful I'll ever completely ease the rules.  So far, the only reg I've violated is weight control.   :)

BTW.............many kudos to you for the cause toward which proceeds went on the CVO coin.   :2vrolijk_21: 

gonna try and get up with Howies mom later this year if I can make my escape to/from NY run...will post pics if I do

d o g o l s

• 1K CVO Member
  • *** ride save and have fun***

• CVO1: blue Thunder FLHTCUSE-4
    • CVO2: FLHTCUSE-2 black-orange-Jester
    • CVO3: 2008 FXDB black
    • Harley Fan
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2009, 02:11:40 PM »

:2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

REGGAB

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2009, 12:14:14 AM »

:2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

Time, my friend.  Time.  I had this beat into my head for almost 22 years.  I've been retired for just over three years.  Easing up don't come easy for an old, crusty, Dogface Warrant Officer.  I'm working on it.  Thanks for bearing with me.   :coolblue:

Sean M Cary

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2009, 07:39:25 AM »

Time, my friend.  Time.  I had this beat into my head for almost 22 years.  I've been retired for just over three years.  Easing up don't come easy for an old, crusty, Dogface Warrant Officer.  I'm working on it.  Thanks for bearing with me.   :coolblue:

MOJITOS's...  worked for me when I got out in 94, lots and lots of mojitos, and everything else doesn't matter, and you can let your hair grow

So, now I still drink Mojitos and I'm back in - so I have a nice balance going.

Have recently discovered Pusser Pain Killers also - a few #3's and the rules melt away also.

Page created in 0.174 seconds with 25 queries.