Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: First ride as a kid.  (Read 498 times)

rganz

• Senior CVO Member
  • Do Unto Others----First

• CVO1: 09 SERG
    • CVO2: Fat Boy
First ride as a kid.
« on: March 22, 2009, 06:21:23 PM »

Touring the web the other day and came across a pic of the first bike I had rode as a kid back in the early 70's. Made me chuckle as I remembered my buddy's and I racing around on the Keystone 50 cc monster :huepfenjump3:
We put a lot of miles on these pull start beasts.At the old age of 9 or so this seemed like a hell of a ride. :huepfenlol2:

Had to share this.

http://www.minidoodle.com/id113.htm

Rob

WOW its even the same color as my serg:)
Rob

Trapperdog

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2009 ST1300 Police
    • CVO3: 2006 ST1300
Re: First ride as a kid.
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 09:11:10 PM »

Having a mini bike back when we were young was way too cool. Thanks for sharing.

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2021 CVO Limited
Re: First ride as a kid.
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 02:50:13 AM »

Touring the web the other day and came across a pic of the first bike I had rode as a kid back in the early 70's. Made me chuckle as I remembered my buddy's and I racing around on the Keystone 50 cc monster :huepfenjump3:
We put a lot of miles on these pull start beasts.At the old age of 9 or so this seemed like a hell of a ride. :huepfenlol2:

Had to share this.

http://www.minidoodle.com/id113.htm

Rob

WOW its even the same color as my serg:)

That sure does bring back some fond memories.  My first one was a purple chopper with a 3.5 hp Tecumseh engine and then I got an upgrade to a red mini-bike with a 5 hp Briggs & Stratton engine.  Taking the leap to my Yamaha 60 Mini Enduro was a substantial leap.  I don't think I could have ever imagined the concept of owning a SEUC at the time, but then I can't ride wheelies on the SEUC like I could on that Mini Enduro.

Page created in 0.176 seconds with 21 queries.