Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: My SERG is born! and its an orange!  (Read 2214 times)

just-us-6

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: My SERG is born! and its an orange!
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2009, 08:38:59 PM »

On the dyno, getting tuned up for the pipes and air cleaner. I see they already have tour pack on and the saddlebag guards. It also looks like they may have the HID headlights in and the LED front running lights, but kind of hard to tell from the pics.
2009 SERG Orange - Heavy breather, catless headpipe, fullsac 2.25", Cyclerama heads, T-man 625 cams, Chrome inner primary, diamond cut heads and cylinders, Hawgwired amp and speakers, Xenon Hid headlights, Led front turn signals, passenger foot boards and pegs moved to crash bars, chopped tour pack, remote alarm, Harley radar detector, SE Pro tuner, Cee Bailey Windshield, VPC clutch, front saddlebag guards, dash oil temp gauge, led spoilers for saddlebags and tourpack, reflectors removed!

just-us-6

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2009, 08:40:09 PM »

One more.
2009 SERG Orange - Heavy breather, catless headpipe, fullsac 2.25", Cyclerama heads, T-man 625 cams, Chrome inner primary, diamond cut heads and cylinders, Hawgwired amp and speakers, Xenon Hid headlights, Led front turn signals, passenger foot boards and pegs moved to crash bars, chopped tour pack, remote alarm, Harley radar detector, SE Pro tuner, Cee Bailey Windshield, VPC clutch, front saddlebag guards, dash oil temp gauge, led spoilers for saddlebags and tourpack, reflectors removed!

Black Diamond

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 11 FLHXSE2 "Vanessa"
    • CVO2: 08 FLHRSE4 "Lexi" "Bike from Hell"
    • CVO3: 02 FLHRSEI "Ruby"
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2009, 09:29:36 PM »

Your right Brad. The tour pak needs a trip to Dougs shop.

Quit trying to lure me over to the silver one too!

JW

just-us-6

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2009, 02:47:43 AM »

JW,
You know you want it, and you looked good sitting on it........Well as good as you can look! I should have got a picture of that.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 25 queries.