Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: My daughter sold her first SEUC  (Read 1467 times)

skreminegul07

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • MA

• CVO1: 2017 Indian Chieftain Limited
My daughter sold her first SEUC
« on: March 28, 2009, 04:10:02 PM »

My daughter Catherine (CAT) was promoted to sales at Kelly HD in Billerica, MA.  She is one of very few female salespeople around.  She is tied for sales of bikes with the top salesman in just three months.  She sold a 2009 SE Silver /Blue Ultra Classic today!
Believe it or not, the sales this year is actually at the same pace as last year at this time.  A few deals have been lost due to credit issues.  At least if I get screwed in a trade, my kid will make some money back!

Any day on the bike is a good day.

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
Re: My daughter sold her first SEUC
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2009, 06:10:28 PM »

Good for her!   :2vrolijk_21:

murphy

• Vendor
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2009, 06:31:13 PM »

Nice to see girls who don't accept the standard! Good for her and you for realizing she can be or do anything that she wants to!!!

screem

• Senior CVO Member
  • Ride Sober
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2009, 08:50:36 PM »

My daughter Catherine (CAT) was promoted to sales at Kelly HD in Billerica, MA.  She is one of very few female salespeople around.  She is tied for sales of bikes with the top salesman in just three months.  She sold a 2009 SE Silver /Blue Ultra Classic today!
Believe it or not, the sales this year is actually at the same pace as last year at this time.  A few deals have been lost due to credit issues.  At least if I get screwed in a trade, my kid will make some money back!

hey man good for her...I used to live up that way, glad to hear the biker economy is doing well up there, Monty's Cycles in W.Bridgewater is a female owned and operation, the Mom, Kaye was the owner for years after her hubby Monty passed and the girls, three of them I think..ran sales and parts as well as service for years. I bought several bikes form these ladies in the 80's and 90's, They all rode and loved motorcycling....still had that old time feel to the shop. I belive this shop opened shortly after WWII,
     I think that Kelly's may have formerly been called  Freedom Cycle Center (may be wrong)...and know they have been there for a number of years also
2000 FLTRSEI
1995 Fatboy... Apes, Foot Clutch,Jockey Shift 6Gal Tanks/Flames
 RIDE SOBER

skreminegul07

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • MA

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2009, 09:55:23 PM »

hey man good for her...I used to live up that way, glad to hear the biker economy is doing well up there, Monty's Cycles in W.Bridgewater is a female owned and operation, the Mom, Kaye was the owner for years after her hubby Monty passed and the girls, three of them I think..ran sales and parts as well as service for years. I bought several bikes form these ladies in the 80's and 90's, They all rode and loved motorcycling....still had that old time feel to the shop. I belive this shop opened shortly after WWII,
     I think that Kelly's may have formerly been called  Freedom Cycle Center (may be wrong)...and know they have been there for a number of years also

Correct, it was Freedonm Center when it was the older style small dealership you could hardly walk in, no more that 6 bikes on the floor. 
I've never been to Monty's.  Road trip.

Actually Cat called me later, she sold two bikes today!

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2009, 03:54:41 PM »

Fine job... :2vrolijk_21:

skreminegul07

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • MA

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2009, 04:29:59 PM »

Fine job... :2vrolijk_21:

Thanks, Mike .She just texted that she sold another bike today.  7 bikes delivered this week.

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2009, 06:33:53 PM »

Thats good...I will tell my chitheads to seek her out if the lame muthas can afford one. I know Brother in law is due a new one...
Hows the fixxer, been out yet?

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2009, 07:47:04 PM »

Thanks, Mike .She just texted that she sold another bike today.  7 bikes delivered this week.

Who said there was an issue with the economy?

:nervous:   :2vrolijk_21:   :2vrolijk_21:

skreminegul07

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • MA

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2009, 07:56:50 AM »

Thats good...I will tell my chitheads to seek her out if the lame muthas can afford one. I know Brother in law is due a new one...
Hows the fixxer, been out yet?

Actually, all three times it's been warm enought to ride, I took out the FXR!  I love that thing!

Please send any leads her way.

robertw

• CVO1: FLHXSE2
    • CVO2: FLHTCUTG
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2009, 11:54:17 AM »

Great job Cat. Our local dealer in Coeur d'alene Idaho also seems to be doing quite well. Brought home my wifes new Tri Glide on Sat. Dealer also says the next two trikes are already have deposits. :apple:

skreminegul07

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • MA

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2009, 03:12:12 PM »

Great job Cat. Our local dealer in Coeur d'alene Idaho also seems to be doing quite well. Brought home my wifes new Tri Glide on Sat. Dealer also says the next two trikes are already have deposits. :apple:

thanks

Page created in 0.191 seconds with 25 queries.