Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: FLHRSE3 tombstone light and rear turn signal bar p/n?  (Read 2257 times)

BUSCHA

FLHRSE3 tombstone light and rear turn signal bar p/n?
« on: January 15, 2009, 07:22:31 PM »

Hi! I have a 07 WG and just purchased a used 2007 FLHRSE3 fender on ebay which I want to put on my bike. Do you know what's the part numbers for the tombstone headlight? Also do you know p/n for harley or aftermarket rear signal bar that would fit the rear fender of an FLHRSE? Finally do you know the biggest rim/tire that would fit under there? Thanks!!!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 02:12:55 AM by BUSCHA »

bisounours

• 5k CVO Member
  • First miles the 6th February 2008

Re: FLHRSE3 tombstone light and rear turn signal bar p/n?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 02:52:57 AM »

Good morning BUSCHA

:welcome_005: on the CVO website  :2vrolijk_21:

It would be nice for the other members if you present you in the thread New member introduction
with a pic of your bike

Best regards

:vrolijk_26: Jacques
********2007 FLHTCUSE2 Red/Black**********
  SE RYO A/C and KN filter, V&H dressers duals and
          oval, TM/AT map#364, SE 251 cams.
     2008 FLHTCUSE3, White Frost and Silver Mist
              (Casper) -> 6th February 2008
             SE 251 cams/Torrington bearings,
      SE pushrods, SE High compression pistons,
             A/C Big sucker, V&H dresser duals ,
             Fullsac baffles, SE Pro Super Tuner.
2011 FLHXSE2, Stage1

skreminegul07

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • MA

• CVO1: 2017 Indian Chieftain Limited
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 07:21:38 AM »

Taillight assembly 69807-07   Lightbar assembly 69837-07  , go with the Kuryakyn curved license plate bracket or other aftermarket.
Any day on the bike is a good day.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2009, 08:34:09 AM »

Welcome aboard BUSCHA! You're putting a Road King rear fender on a Wide Glide? Bolt patterns, struts, swingarm width. Are you sure you looked closely at what it takes to attempt that. I don't know ANYONE who's ever tried something like that with stock HD parts. You should look for some kinda wide rear tire conversion kit for your bike. Otherwise it sounds like you're opening up a real hornet's nest, both in cost and aggrevation! Good luck and enjoy this Great Site!!! :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

BUSCHA

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2009, 10:05:19 AM »

Good morning BUSCHA

:welcome_005: on the CVO website  :2vrolijk_21:

It would be nice for the other members if you present you in the thread New member introduction
with a pic of your bike

Best regards

:vrolijk_26: Jacques

Hi Jacques, thanks for the welcome! I'll do that  ;D

BUSCHA

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2009, 10:06:15 AM »

Taillight assembly 69807-07   Lightbar assembly 69837-07  , go with the Kuryakyn curved license plate bracket or other aftermarket.

Thanks!!!

BUSCHA

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2009, 10:18:31 AM »

Welcome aboard BUSCHA! You're putting a Road King rear fender on a Wide Glide? Bolt patterns, struts, swingarm width. Are you sure you looked closely at what it takes to attempt that. I don't know ANYONE who's ever tried something like that with stock HD parts. You should look for some kinda wide rear tire conversion kit for your bike. Otherwise it sounds like you're opening up a real hornet's nest, both in cost and aggrevation! Good luck and enjoy this Great Site!!! :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

Hoist! 8)

Hey Hoist!

I'll give it a try! I got the fender for 40$ on ebay. There are two good thinks about it: (1) it is very close to my current rear fender in terms of width (inside about 20cm -7 3/4?- this is the only touring I found with that size fender) and (2) it is long enough on the front (near the transmission) to cover things up (for exampe I also considered Fat Boy fenders but they were short on the front). When it arrives I see whether I can go ahead with the project. If not I'll call it quits.

Best,
Dinos

PS Below is the bike that inspired me, a Nighttrain with a Fat Boy fender. Of course they are both Softails so the swap shuld have been relatively easy.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 10:20:30 AM by BUSCHA »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2009, 10:48:12 AM »

Hey Hoist!

I'll give it a try! I got the fender for 40$ on ebay. There are two good thinks about it: (1) it is very close to my current rear fender in terms of width (inside about 20cm -7 3/4?- this is the only touring I found with that size fender) and (2) it is long enough on the front (near the transmission) to cover things up (for exampe I also considered Fat Boy fenders but they were short on the front). When it arrives I see whether I can go ahead with the project. If not I'll call it quits.

Best,
Dinos

PS Below is the bike that inspired me, a Nighttrain with a Fat Boy fender. Of course they are both Softails so the swap shuld have been relatively easy.

Well, at least ya know what yer in for. You're correct about that night train though. Softail's at least have the same strut pattern for mounting. The FL struts are completely different. So I'd think you have to modify the fender to match the softail struts for mounting. I'm not sayin it's not doable. Just that I think you're in for a lot of customizing to get it to work and look good! I would think an aftermarket rear fender blank, in the style you like, would be an easier way to go. Love to see progress pics as you go thru this. Best of luck with it! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

CVOETD

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2009, 06:02:27 PM »

Have you decided to install the FLHRSE3 rear fender? If not, I may be interested in purchasing it from you.

Page created in 0.145 seconds with 21 queries.