Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Had a great time in Eureka Springs  (Read 1149 times)

Jbbrown73

• Elite CVO Member
    • IL

• CVO1: 2015 CVO RG Ultra
    • CVO2: 2002 FLHRSEI (Brandywine)
Had a great time in Eureka Springs
« on: May 14, 2009, 10:57:29 AM »

Eureka Springs was awesome!!!  I had a wonderful time.  I wish I would've been able to get there over the weekend, I didn't arrive until Monday night, so I missed some of the folks I was wanting to meet.  Other than a little rain, it was a great time.  I was glad to get to meet everyone that I met and am looking forward to another gtg.  That area has some of really great riding and I am looking forward to another gathering there.   
Carterville, (Southern) Illinois (that would be 350 miles south of Chicago)

LarryB

• Tennessee Squire
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 FLTRSE3 The Grey Ghost
Re: Had a great time in Eureka Springs
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 11:48:33 AM »

Eureka Springs was awesome!!!  I had a wonderful time.  I wish I would've been able to get there over the weekend, I didn't arrive until Monday night, so I missed some of the folks I was wanting to meet.  Other than a little rain, it was a great time.  I was glad to get to meet everyone that I met and am looking forward to another gtg.  That area has some of really great riding and I am looking forward to another gathering there.   
yes, you missed the opportunity of seeing the Screamin' Grey Ghost, and the infamous LarryB. LOL. next time.
Take it Easy Greasy Cuz it's a long walk home.

Did I shave my head for this?

Ditch

• Elite CVO Member
  • SoA # 56.345 1/2

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Orange & Black
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 12:09:51 PM »

yes, you missed the opportunity of seeing the Screamin' Grey Ghost, and the infamous LarryB. LOL. next time.

The Grey Ghost was worth it!!!!  :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: Larry B. OK he was worth it.....  :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:
"Lead don't follow, just don't follow me!!!"

LarryB

• Tennessee Squire
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 FLTRSE3 The Grey Ghost
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 12:13:59 PM »

The Grey Ghost was worth it!!!!  :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: Larry B. OK he was worth it.....  :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:
aw, you're sweet to say that.
 hey Ditch,  :znotworthy: you're my photo hero, can you zoom in on the pics of me in front of you. like to see the GG up close from the rear. ok ok laugh if you must.
Take it Easy Greasy Cuz it's a long walk home.

Did I shave my head for this?

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 22 queries.