Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: So....Whatcha Doin?  (Read 660 times)

Gecko

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
So....Whatcha Doin?
« on: May 30, 2009, 03:50:07 PM »

Just wondering what people have planned for this year.  I don't have a lot.  The 27th-28th of June we'll go with four other bikes to the J&P open house in Anamosa, IA.  Toward the end of July I'm doing my eighteenth Sturgis trip, this time going the week before to avoid the mob.  Nothing else planned, so I'll have to live vicariously through everyone else.  My neighbor (retired lucky bastard) left yesterday for Americade in Lake George, and will be doing a two-week trip through Wyoming-Idaho-Montana-South Dakota later this summer.  Anyone have something planned?
2007 SERK3, SERT, V&H Dresser Duals, Monster Ovals, IDS, HID, knocking sound, valve noise.

If you think it's the journey not the destination you don't live in Nebraska.

LarryB

• Tennessee Squire
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 FLTRSE3 The Grey Ghost
Re: So....Whatcha Doin?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 05:50:07 PM »

I'm gonna  :drink: tonight, and if I survive that, ride tomorrow. beyond that, one day at a time. Oh ya, I got rooms reserved at Spearfish Canyon Lodge the week before Sturgis.
I just hope I outlive my bike.
Take it Easy Greasy Cuz it's a long walk home.

Did I shave my head for this?

flhse

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE
    • CVO2: 2017 FLHTKSE
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 09:17:34 PM »

Well, American Muscle tour ride in July followed by a trip to Sturgis in August. 

Don't know what else I might do, wouldlike to do something else however.    :huepfenjump3:

Brad

ridefar

• Senior CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2009, 05:16:47 AM »

The bike is packed up and I'm waiting on the wife, leaving for Americade directly. Weather looks absolutely perfect(for me) low 70's and dry! Going to ride Vermont a bit, can't wait. Be Safe...

Gecko

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 07:18:23 AM »

You be safe too.  And if you see a guy at Americade, about sixty, rides a Road Glide, say hey for me.  :)
2007 SERK3, SERT, V&H Dresser Duals, Monster Ovals, IDS, HID, knocking sound, valve noise.

If you think it's the journey not the destination you don't live in Nebraska.

Fed68

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 08:42:12 PM »

The wife and I are riding with a bunch of other couples to J&P's open house too.  From there we're headed to Poopy's in Savanna, IL.  Gonna party there the rest of the night  and head back home the next day.

Page created in 0.268 seconds with 21 queries.