Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Fullsac is GREAT  (Read 1609 times)

Trainwreck

Fullsac is GREAT
« on: August 24, 2009, 09:30:11 PM »

Once I read of Fullsac on the internet I thought I'd try them out.  I live in Sacramento so I first went to them to grind out the CC and install their baffles.  I was extremely happy with those results.  They went as far as telling me about when to arrive at Lake Havasu, AZ (HOT HOT HOT), where to fill up with fuel and all the small things.  Steve is a great guy besides being a master wrench as far as I am concerned. He has the patience to answer all of my dumb questions.   After having this first work done I went back and he installed the 254 cam.  WOW.  After getting that done i went on a long trip up to SD, WY, CO, UT and back home to CA.  The engine performed flawlessly.  Absolutely no ping under any conditions.  I checked gas mileage and got anywhere from 45 to 50 MPG.  This bike flys folks.  I highly recommend this simple change for increased performance all around.  You can pass those other vehicles in a breeze.  The great thing is Fullsac is GREAT to work with.  I feel as though I also have a new friend in Steve and his brother.  I will definitely keep in contact with them.

Beach Bum

• Senior CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: 2019 FLHXSE Street Glide
    • CVO2: 2013 FLHTCUSE8 Anniversary Edition
    • CVO3: 2009 FLTRSE3 Road Glide
Re: Fullsac is GREAT
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 02:18:43 PM »

Trainwreck,
Could you tell me a little more about the sound of the fullsac. Also which baffle did you install from fullsac.  I'm looking for a pipe that has the deep rumble, but not so loud as my D & D pipes.  Thanks.

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2009, 03:17:23 PM »

Trainwreck,
Could you tell me a little more about the sound of the fullsac. Also which baffle did you install from fullsac.  I'm looking for a pipe that has the deep rumble, but not so loud as my D & D pipes.  Thanks.

http://www.fullsac.com/videos.html

http://www.fullsac.com/videos.html

Trainwreck

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2009, 07:30:09 PM »

I kept the stock pipes and used Fullsac's largest baffle, I believe 3 inch or so, anyway the biggest one.  It sounds great with a deep rumble but not what I would call excessively loud.  You can travel down the road and not go deaf.  Personally, I love the sound at all rpm's.

catahoula58

• Senior CVO Member
  • "There are no LifeGuards in the Gene Pool"
    • TX

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3 Orange / Black
    • CVO2: 2004 Heritage Softail (NON CVO)
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2009, 05:01:07 PM »

Trainwreck:  you mention the 254 cams?  I have talked to Steve also and he suggested the Andrews 57 cams for my setup.  Did Steve suggest the 254 and what is the HP and TQ on your bike?  Thanks

Trainwreck

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2009, 07:09:09 PM »

Steve put the Andrews 57 cam in.  It dynod at 120 torque and about 108 hp.  In that area without looking at the chart.  It is a mid-range monster!  Runs beautiful at all rpm's.  I could not be happier.  Still get about 45 mpg.

catahoula58

• Senior CVO Member
  • "There are no LifeGuards in the Gene Pool"
    • TX

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3 Orange / Black
    • CVO2: 2004 Heritage Softail (NON CVO)
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2009, 07:48:04 PM »

Trainwreck:  that's awesome cause that is exactly what i have sitting in the garage waiting to install in my 09 SERG.  11 more days and I will be at home working on the orange flash!   Thanks!   :orange:

Scotty

• Full CVO Member
  • Scotty's Road Glide
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2009, 01:50:02 AM »

Once I read of Fullsac on the internet I thought I'd try them out.  I live in Sacramento so I first went to them to grind out the CC and install their baffles.  I was extremely happy with those results.  They went as far as telling me about when to arrive at Lake Havasu, AZ (HOT HOT HOT), where to fill up with fuel and all the small things.  Steve is a great guy besides being a master wrench as far as I am concerned. He has the patience to answer all of my dumb questions.   After having this first work done I went back and he installed the 254 cam.  WOW.  After getting that done i went on a long trip up to SD, WY, CO, UT and back home to CA.  The engine performed flawlessly.  Absolutely no ping under any conditions.  I checked gas mileage and got anywhere from 45 to 50 MPG.  This bike flys folks.  I highly recommend this simple change for increased performance all around.  You can pass those other vehicles in a breeze.  The great thing is Fullsac is GREAT to work with.  I feel as though I also have a new friend in Steve and his brother.  I will definitely keep in contact with them.

Personal message sent
09 SERG
Andrews 54 Cams
SE Heavy Breather
V&H Power Duals
Fullsac 2.0 Baffles
Heads by "Freds Heads"
SE Pro Super Tuner

Trainwreck

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2009, 12:29:43 PM »

You will be impressed.  Enjoy my friend.  I sure do!

HOGMIKE

• 1K CVO Member
  • 65 FLH 93" + others
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2009, 12:49:04 PM »

You will be impressed.  Enjoy my friend.  I sure do!

Roger that!
HOGMIKE

Page created in 0.139 seconds with 21 queries.