Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Got my Mods done  (Read 915 times)

plumbertom

• Greybeard
  • '09 FXD a little up graded
Got my Mods done
« on: February 09, 2010, 06:02:58 PM »

Turned out pretty good to my eye. I really like the subtle difference the tank lift made. Now I just need to change the oil and filter, wash the air filter, change the spark plugs and give it a bath for it to be ready for me to ride once my foot finishes healing.
It started raining so the bath part will have to wait. I may still do the service this afternoon.

http://picasaweb.google.com/plumbertom1/ProjectsHandleBarsTankLiftSignalRelocateNewTourPackAndWindshield#
The road is always there.

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
Re: Got my Mods done
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 06:12:26 PM »

Turned out pretty good to my eye. I really like the subtle difference the tank lift made. Now I just need to change the oil and filter, wash the air filter, change the spark plugs and give it a bath for it to be ready for me to ride once my foot finishes healing.
It started raining so the bath part will have to wait. I may still do the service this afternoon.

http://picasaweb.google.com/plumbertom1/ProjectsHandleBarsTankLiftSignalRelocateNewTourPackAndWindshield#
I can tell you're getting ready to RIDE some.  har.  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

GregKhougaz

• It's a Two Wheeled World.
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: '22 BMW Grand America
    • CVO2: '18 Porsche C4 GTS
    • CVO3: '22 Porsche Macan GTS and my mountain bike.
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 06:12:59 PM »

Looks good, Tom!   :2vrolijk_21:  Glad to see you're up and about.

"We've got some tall tales we love to tell.  They may not be true but we sure do remember them well." 
 Sawyer Brown

When you come to a fork in the road... take it!

plumbertom

• Greybeard
  • '09 FXD a little up graded
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2010, 05:33:36 PM »

Still not ready to ride, my bones have healed just fine and my toes are back in place and almost as strong as ever. no pain from the foot other than when I bend it at odd angles. I feel like I'm well and strong enough to ride.
But I still have a couple of wounds that haven't healed compleatly and I don't want to tear the scabs off and risk an infection,again.
I have to worry a little extra because a skin infection can get into your bones and with an artificial hip that could easily become a need to take off the leg.
The road is always there.

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 25 queries.