Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: TOURPAK ORGANIZER!  (Read 1042 times)

kykerj

• CVO1: 2007
    • CVO2: 2016
TOURPAK ORGANIZER!
« on: August 21, 2009, 11:13:50 AM »

I have a 07 Ultra Classic Screamin Eagle with the leather tourpak and cannot find a tourpak organizer that will fit. Harley says they do not make one for the 07 . Does anyone out there found one and know where I can purchase one. The 07 lifts to the right to left and is different than the others. I have tried Kuryakyn and J P Cycles and Crusiser Customizing and no one has it! HELP!!!!!! Jeff

StrokedRider

• If i had to do it all over again i would Ride a little harder, Love a little better and Stay a little longer.
  • Elite CVO Member
  • Ride Hard, Live Free!

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Candy Red / Black Ice (SOLD to Mjcw01)
Re: TOURPAK ORGANIZER!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 11:25:43 AM »

I have a 07 Ultra Classic Screamin Eagle with the leather tourpak and cannot find a tourpak organizer that will fit. Harley says they do not make one for the 07 . Does anyone out there found one and know where I can purchase one. The 07 lifts to the right to left and is different than the others. I have tried Kuryakyn and J P Cycles and Crusiser Customizing and no one has it! HELP!!!!!! Jeff

I am interested to see what folks are doing on this one as well. I was all giddie about the swell bag until i went to put something usefull in it. :nixweiss:
"Harley Davidson - The Perfect Machine to Turn Gasoline into Noise Without the Pesky Bi-Product of Horsepower!"

gholwick

• TX

• CVO1: 2016 FLTRUSE
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 02:08:05 PM »

I have a light, tight mesh envelope with a zipper velcroed into the recessed area in the top of the tourpak. The envelope holds insurance papers, medical release, and spare batteries for security system fob. The velcro holds all this in place with no problem. In fact, I use some long, narrow strips of velcro to secure other items (bottle opener, etc.) in the top of the tourpak.

DESERTBEAR54

• DESERTBEAR
  • 1K CVO Member
  • BLUU 10 SEUC,09 Street Glide
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 03:26:09 PM »

I have an 08 and I went through hell trying to get that organizer to stay in the top of the tour pac. I finally attached it to the top of the tour Pac utilizing the through bolts from the luggage rack. It don't go nowhere now!!
1000 Bears Can't Be Wrong Eat Your Honey Then Ride Safe and Smoke A Good Cigar!!

Page created in 0.139 seconds with 25 queries.