Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Help if needed...  (Read 879 times)

Nasty Habit

• Full CVO Member
  • Starting Dec. 22nd, you can say Summer's Comming
Help if needed...
« on: December 11, 2005, 10:38:54 AM »

I want everyone to know that if needed, I will be happy to scan-in and email any pages out of the manuals I own, should this help you out. This way you won't have to go out and buy these manuals:
1) 2003 H-D TOURING Models "Service Manual"
2) 2003 H-D TOURING Models "Electrical Diagnostic Manual"
3) 2003 FLHRSEI2 "Service Manual Supplement"
4) 2003 FLHRSEI2 "Parts Catalog" ... this one is especially helpful, as a lot of our parts are not listed in any other manual, rather they are all contained here as the supplement to the main (really thick one) manual.
Additionally, it is an easy thing for me to go out to my garage, and take some digital pictures for how something fits, or was mounted, or whatever, and then e-mail back to you.
I just wanted you all to know that this is available to all...
 I also have all the 2005 (5 total) J&P catalogs, as well as the 2005 and 2006 H-D Parts catalogs. Lots of paper here... [smiley=worthless.gif]
from the Nastiest Habit I know of, my CVO...
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, cold beer in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and yelling WHO, HOO! What a Ride...

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Re: Help if needed...
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2005, 12:35:06 PM »

I think somebody is going to owe The Habit here a beer before all is said and done  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Nasty Habit

• Full CVO Member
  • Starting Dec. 22nd, you can say Summer's Comming
Re: Help if needed...and for eBay too
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2005, 08:10:54 PM »

I have another area that I can offer assistance to you all with. Perhaps you want to sell some stuff that you don't use, or need anymore. I recently sold over 40 items on eBay, and I raised over $8,000.00 to boot! Granted I sold two- $1,000.00 bills ($3,181.00) and one- $500.00 bill ($765.00); but I sold all the take off parts from my last two motorcycles. Heads, windshields, seat, shocks, mufflers, etc. Some stuff really wasn't worth that much, but I got to move it anyway. I sold the cover that came with my '03 SE RK in 45 minutes, and for the "buy-it-now" price I wanted. So I have figured the "ins & outs" of eBay, and will be happy to help you out. Keep in mind that I am NOT an expert, but the learning curve there is quite extensive. It took me many items to figure it all out, and eBay's "tutorials" aren't worth much. You have to know the question B 4 you can find the answer, and that is like trying to explain how a computer converts electricity into knowledge to someone who has never even turned a computer on! I actually am starting a business to sell stuff on eBay for others. There are several national companies that currently do this; and they are selling franchises. I have the infrastructure in place with my established business, so it is sort of easy and has a
« Last Edit: December 11, 2005, 08:13:41 PM by sfttailpaul »
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, cold beer in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and yelling WHO, HOO! What a Ride...

SEUC-OCD

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE - OCD
Re: Help if needed...and for eBay too
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2005, 08:49:15 PM »

If I can help anyone out, don't hesitate. I also assume that there are others here far more advanced into eBay than I, but I am just so danged enthuastic (spelling is not accurate) that I can make up for it...

What are you on?!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2005, 08:59:14 PM by 103tHunDer »
84 GoldWing GL1200i (mint... pretty much)
06 FLHTCUSE Black/Haze (on order)  ETA: Q2-2006

Page created in 0.137 seconds with 25 queries.