Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: cvo heads for performance on a 107  (Read 1177 times)

timtoolman

• never enough torque!!!!!!!
  • Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: Hillside Stg 4 117, S&S 66 T.B. Woods 400-6, Rush 2-1 Wrath
cvo heads for performance on a 107
« on: September 02, 2009, 07:01:56 AM »

need some help here
  i am doing the 96-107 build steve posted here a while  back  with andrews 54 cams.. and i can get a set of 110 cvo heads really cheap. are these heads decent?????  they already have comp releases in them, and i can purchase the wire harness for that,   but as far as performance are they good ?  im  sure they work better than the stock 96 heads.or should i just get my stock ones  reworked???
                                                              thanks

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: cvo heads for performance on a 107
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 08:08:34 AM »

need some help here
  i am doing the 96-107 build steve posted here a while  back  with andrews 54 cams.. and i can get a set of 110 cvo heads really cheap. are these heads decent?????  they already have comp releases in them, and i can purchase the wire harness for that,   but as far as performance are they good ?  im  sure they work better than the stock 96 heads.or should i just get my stock ones  reworked???
                                                              thanks

Don't waste yer money and don't use the ACR's either. Get the stock 96" heads worked by someone who can design a good package that will do what you want. And if you need CR's, use manuals. ;)

Hoist! :coolblue:
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

timtoolman

• never enough torque!!!!!!!
  • Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: Hillside Stg 4 117, S&S 66 T.B. Woods 400-6, Rush 2-1 Wrath
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 08:39:56 AM »

thanks  that was my direction  but just  wanted to make sure 

HD Street Performance

• Vendor
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 01:42:19 PM »

are these heads decent?

Sure they will work great but the stock heads will work better and cost less when all is said and done unless you are looking to build a real barnstormer.

Page created in 0.138 seconds with 25 queries.