Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2010 Bub and Reinhart True Dual exhausts and Headers Latest Status  (Read 1726 times)

CVOStreetglide

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Street Glide
    • CVO2: 2012 CVO Street Glide (Sold)
    • CVO3: 2010 CVO Street Glide (Sold) CVO4: 2006 VRXSE DESTROYER (Sold)
2010 Bub and Reinhart True Dual exhausts and Headers Latest Status
« on: September 03, 2009, 05:26:06 PM »

Here's the latest information I received from the Bub Sales Manager about the 2010 Bub and Reinhart True Dual exhausts and headers:

Jennifer:

Thanks for your response!!

MUFFLER FITMENT- Just to be clear the 2010 CVO FL line uses a larger pipe. So I am trying to be sure that the Reinhart Mufflers (Part Number Appreciated) will fit both the HD stock and the new Reinhart header if I order the mufflers now.

2010 PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT-I am assuming you will have everything worked out by October and possibly have the new products at BIKETOBERFEST in Daytona.  I am just up the road 75 miles or so.

Regards

Jerry

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 1:14 PM
Subject: RE: 2010 CVO Street Glide Reinhart True Duals

Answer to # 1: No they are not re-branded. The BUB 7 pipes are manufactured completely different than the Rinehart pipes.

Answer to # 2: Yes the current Rinehart slip on mufflers with the 1 ¾" inlet will fit the 2010 FL models excluding the Street Glide and the Road Glide Custom. The 1 ¾" BUB Standard True Dual headers and heat shields will be available at some point for the 2010 FL models however I will have more information regarding that around late September.

Thank you,

Jennifer Eagle

Sales Manager

BUB Enterprises, Inc.

530-477-7490 ext. 208  530-477-6386 fax

www.bub.com

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s)  and may contain confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and any attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or storage of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 9:45 AM
To: Jennifer Eagle
Subject: Re: 2010 CVO Street Glide Reinhart True Duals

I'll ask the obvious questions;

1. Are the Reinhart True Dual System headers the same product as the Bub True Dual System only "rebranded"??

2. Will the 2009 CVO Reinharts Mufflers fit the 2010 stock CVO Harley headers??? My reasoning is that if the only item I am waiting for is the headers I can purchase a set of Reinhart mufflers now and wait until the 2010 Reinhart/Bub headers are released.

Thanks very much for responding!!!

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 12:16 PM

Subject: FW: 2010 CVO Street Glide Reinhart True Duals

Hello Jerry,

We are currently working on BUB systems for the 2010 FL's. I will have more information on 2010 FL exhaust systems around late September. I do not yet have any new Rinehart systems for 2009 or 2010 FL's.

Thank you,

Jennifer Eagle

Sales Manager

BUB Enterprises, Inc.

530-477-7490 ext. 208  530-477-6386 fax

www.bub.com

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s)  and may contain confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and any attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or storage of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 7:14 AM
To: jennifer@bub.com
Subject: FW: 2010 CVO Street Glide Reinhart True Duals

Thank you,

Brad Williams

Tech & Warranty

BUB Enterprises, Inc.

877-282-7473 ext 221

530-477-7485 Fax

brad@bub.com

bubtech@bub.com

Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 1:44 PM
To: bubtech@bub.com
Subject: 2010 CVO Street Glide Reinhart True Duals

Bob Infalt:

I am a member of the CVO Forum and recently purchased a 2010 CVO Street Glide.

Many of us on the site have been trying to obtain some accurate information on when the Reinhart True Dual and 2 into 1 products would be available.

I was hoping you would be able to help.

As in your recent email regarding the Bub 7 product, I'll be happy to repost your response on the site.

I'm a long time dedicated Reinhart Customer for my bikes.

Best Wishes

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.409 / Virus Database: 270.13.75/2341 - Release Date: 09/02/09 05:50:00
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 12:14:42 PM by CVOStreetglide »

Page created in 0.142 seconds with 21 queries.