Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Where's all the help from the bank!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1073 times)

2Wheel120

• No Work, No House, No Ride!!
Where's all the help from the bank!!!!!!!!!!
« on: October 10, 2009, 08:51:21 AM »

I don't know if anyone here has had some tough times, but we have hit rock bottom!! Today we move out of our house because we could not get any help from the bank!! They told us that we do not qualify for any loan modifications or any programs!! :confused5:

We went from making about $100k a year to about $18k, not to good. We had to sell everything, even the bike! :( Now we can't even save the house!!

I guess the banks don't owe us anything, but when Bank of America gets $75 Billion dollars to help it's customers and they don't use it for that, isn't that a crime?? :nixweiss: Bank of America is the worst, they could care less, they just want to know how soon we can be out of the house!!

I tell you what, it isn't an easy thing to have to give up your house and you can't do anything about it!! :nervous:

They say that the economy is getting better, I guess I must be blind, cause I don't see it!! :nixweiss:

Is this our own fault to be in this situation, I don't know if we could of planned for this, but now that we are struggling, how do you get help!! :confused5:

When you are doing good, everyone is your friend, but when you are down and out, no one wants to know you!! Most of my friends have bailed on us, but thats ok, like I said before, I guess no one owes us anything!!

Just another American who has lost everything!! :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

ice6900

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: fxstsse 07
    • CVO2: (non cvo) fxdl customised
    • CVO3: (custom)arlen ness 1914 flat trak replica
Re: Where's all the help from the bank!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 10:17:59 AM »

Sorry to hear your plight, this aint no American dream this reality is" a nightmare on your street!"

sportygordy

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2009, 05:43:59 PM »

Heres a good one,, My neighbor even brags about this one. He lost his job about 14 months ago and has not made a single house payment on his house since. After about 4 months missing his payment the bank (B of A) came in and actually asked him to stay in the house (rent/house payment free) until they can sell the house. The bank asked him to maintain the yard, keep the pool up along with everything else in return. The bank even told him they would give him $1,500 once he moved out and the house passed the banks white glove inspection. The house has been on the repo market for about 6 months with no takers all the while he gets a free ride rent/house payment free. I'll stop short of going into how he is robbing our tax dollars, he has been working the system because he wont take a job he doesn't agree with.  It turns out this guy (and his wife) are first class loser's   >:( I really feel for his four kids though..  :(
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 05:46:35 PM by sportygordy »

2Wheel120

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2009, 08:36:36 PM »

Heres a good one,, My neighbor even brags about this one. He lost his job about 14 months ago and has not made a single house payment on his house since. After about 4 months missing his payment the bank (B of A) came in and actually asked him to stay in the house (rent/house payment free) until they can sell the house. The bank asked him to maintain the yard, keep the pool up along with everything else in return. The bank even told him they would give him $1,500 once he moved out and the house passed the banks white glove inspection. The house has been on the repo market for about 6 months with no takers all the while he gets a free ride rent/house payment free. I'll stop short of going into how he is robbing our tax dollars, he has been working the system because he wont take a job he doesn't agree with.  It turns out this guy (and his wife) are first class loser's   >:( I really feel for his four kids though..  :(
That is how Bank of America works, whatever is best for them!! We begged them for anything that they could do for us and they did nothing!!

We even asked them if we could pay a lessor amount in rent for awhile just to get back on our feet and then go back to a regular payment, but they told us that they don't do that!!

Oh well, what can you do! :nixweiss:

All I know is, that no one that we know will ever use Bank of America for anything!! Not that it will make any difference!! :nixweiss: 

DavidB

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2009, 10:28:37 PM »

The money was for the rich. Never heard of a hard workin poor guy getting a stimulas pacckage  he`s just getting stuck by the bank. NOw if I had a pos toy car like Al Gore is building in another county I would be swamped with payback money from the energy dept.

DavidB

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2009, 10:38:33 PM »

What about going after the appraisers the bank hired to get the selling price they wanted for them selves and the realator.  Good way to stick it to the unknowing consumer just moving into the area.  Great house, new carpet ,cracks patched, blabla blabla...

If your selling a good mule there is no need to brag on it.

I don't know if anyone here has had some tough times, but we have hit rock bottom!! Today we move out of our house because we could not get any help from the bank!! They told us that we do not qualify for any loan modifications or any programs!! :confused5:

We went from making about $100k a year to about $18k, not to good. We had to sell everything, even the bike! :( Now we can't even save the house!!

I guess the banks don't owe us anything, but when Bank of America gets $75 Billion dollars to help it's customers and they don't use it for that, isn't that a crime?? :nixweiss: Bank of America is the worst, they could care less, they just want to know how soon we can be out of the house!!

I tell you what, it isn't an easy thing to have to give up your house and you can't do anything about it!! :nervous:

They say that the economy is getting better, I guess I must be blind, cause I don't see it!! :nixweiss:

Is this our own fault to be in this situation, I don't know if we could of planned for this, but now that we are struggling, how do you get help!! :confused5:

When you are doing good, everyone is your friend, but when you are down and out, no one wants to know you!! Most of my friends have bailed on us, but thats ok, like I said before, I guess no one owes us anything!!

Just another American who has lost everything!! :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

2Wheel120

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2009, 12:43:54 AM »

Did you see some of the big companies head people are losing some of there pay, but yet the one guy is still getting a $70 million dollar retirement pay!! How the heck does that work!! :confused5: :confused5:

:soapbox:  :soapbox:

Page created in 0.162 seconds with 26 queries.