Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Going to pickup my SERG  (Read 1932 times)

SID8D2

• Keep the Shinny Side Up
  • Senior CVO Member
  • Let's Ride, Winter in the Midwest Sucks!!!!

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Black & Blue
    • CVO2: 2009 FLTRSE3 Orange & Black - Spooky
Re: Going to pickup my SERG
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2009, 10:39:23 PM »

Hi Ya All; This sounds like the topic that is near and dear to my heart. Sold my 04 SEEG a year early :confused5: Bought a 08 FLTR, Put it up for sale the day I seen the FLTRSE3, took me 13 months to find a buyer (I didn't want to give it away). Got her sold, did a little shopping, found me a new 09 O/B SERG worked em' over a little $29500 out the door with chrome switch caps & a gargage door opener installed. Hope its dry out this Saturday so I can ride it home off the show room floor :orange: :orange: :orange: Black and Orange on Holoween Day, Perfect. I think I'll name her Spooky  :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin:
  I'll be posting a pic as soon as I get her home and get them reflectors removed.
Next a set of header pipes off a 96ci & Fullsac 2.250". Then a little Hawg Wired radio upgrade & head phone jack. Once I get Spooky broken in, a set of cams, ssert and a dyno tune. I'm Stoked :orange: :orange: :orange:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 10:42:04 PM by SID8D2 »
2009 Road Glide FLTRSE3 110ci;
Fullsac X-Pipe,
V&H Hi Output Mufflers,
Hawg Wired Dbl Shot,
Crank Welded, Trued, Balanced,
H-Beam Rods,
T-Man 110 Thumper Top End,
T-Man 662-2 Cams,
Woods Directional Lifters,
58mm SE Throttle Body,
TTS Mastertune, 
LePera Daddy Long Legs Seat, 
[img]http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=4094.0;attach=138042;image[/i

newseultra07

• Elite CVO Member
    • TX

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2009, 11:33:17 PM »

Well took the SERG into dealer for the recall on wheels this am. I ventured into the showroom & there sat a 2010 SEUC in the Citrus color. I sat on the bike & the salesman came strolling over & asked me did i want to buy it & i responded sure for MSRP. He said they were asking 3k over, i said well i just dropped my SERG into service dept & what would be trade difference. After a while they came up with $23,500 for trade against $38k for SEUC. I just bought the SERG 2 days before for $27k. I think they are low balling me now on the SERG. The bike is brand new. I told salesman that they would resale the SERG for at least $29k. He stated that high resale was around $27k. If they can get closer to the $27k i may just trade it in....I know i'am crazy now...

I may just trade in my GL1800 & the SERG on that SEUC tomorrow if the numbers are rite...Am i out of my mind or what??????

Sorry for the rambling, i can't sleep. My little boy keeps waking me up to change channels on TV for cartoons...
2018 Anniversary CVO M8

bribe36

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 SERG
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2009, 11:47:10 PM »

Well took the SERG into dealer for the recall on wheels this am. I ventured into the showroom & there sat a 2010 SEUC in the Citrus color. I sat on the bike & the salesman came strolling over & asked me did i want to buy it & i responded sure for MSRP. He said they were asking 3k over, i said well i just dropped my SERG into service dept & what would be trade difference. After a while they came up with $23,500 for trade against $38k for SEUC. I just bought the SERG 2 days before for $27k. I think they are low balling me now on the SERG. The bike is brand new. I told salesman that they would resale the SERG for at least $29k. He stated that high resale was around $27k. If they can get closer to the $27k i may just trade it in....I know i'am crazy now...

I may just trade in my GL1800 & the SERG on that SEUC tomorrow if the numbers are rite...Am i out of my mind or what??????

Sorry for the rambling, i can't sleep. My little boy keeps waking me up to change channels on TV for cartoons...

Why would you even consider a trade when the SERG isn't even broken in?

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2009, 11:57:29 PM »

Yeah, pretty much. 

(not that that's a bad thing)

newseultra07

• Elite CVO Member
    • TX

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2009, 11:58:08 PM »

I know i'am just thinking out loud.. I've always wanted a SERG & now i have one.. The wife wont let me do any upgrades to it yet.. Wants me to wait till first of year to see if i'am going to keep it...I just want to get another seat, the stock seat sucks....
2018 Anniversary CVO M8

Highjagger

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • tradition`s not worship ash but pass on the fire

• CVO1: FXSE Breakout Pro Street 2016 ,- and 2011 Crossbones FLSTSB ,- and 2016 LowRider s FXDLs
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2009, 04:09:19 AM »

I only would trade my SERG3 for a SERG4 , nothing else matters , this bike is outstanding awesome in comparison to all other Harleys . I will wait and enjoy my Silver Ghost till that day the company brings out a newer version of it , maybe in 8 years , Hmmm .  :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:
Success is to stand up one more than to fall down
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.164 seconds with 21 queries.