Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Wireless Headsets  (Read 1244 times)

indcoltz

• Full CVO Member
Wireless Headsets
« on: January 02, 2010, 05:58:28 PM »

Does anyone know of or have a web site of anyone making a bluetooth headset that connects to the stock Harmon Kardon Radios on the FLH. It would be nice not having to be tethered to your bike everytime you want to get off of it not having to unplug it or have the thing pulling on your helmet all the time. I can't help but think some one out  there has not come up with something that would enable you to listen to your system without being wired to it. Thanks for any information.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Re: Wireless Headsets
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 06:15:59 PM »

Does anyone know of or have a web site of anyone making a bluetooth headset that connects to the stock Harmon Kardon Radios on the FLH. It would be nice not having to be tethered to your bike everytime you want to get off of it not having to unplug it or have the thing pulling on your helmet all the time. I can't help but think some one out  there has not come up with something that would enable you to listen to your system without being wired to it. Thanks for any information.

The HK radio doesn't internally have a Bluetooth nor any other wireless transmitter.  To gain that function you're going to be adding hardware.  HD or aftermarket; but something will be added to the bike in conjunction with whatever Bluetooth gear you wear in your helmet.

There are lots of options for helmets anymore.  But the helmet is only half the battle.

SID8D2

• Keep the Shinny Side Up
  • Senior CVO Member
  • Let's Ride, Winter in the Midwest Sucks!!!!

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Black & Blue
    • CVO2: 2009 FLTRSE3 Orange & Black - Spooky
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2010, 01:54:50 AM »

Could you have Iron Cross (or other) add a rear headphone jack to your HK radio and run the jack into one of your glove boxes and plug in your aftermarket wireless headphone transmitter/headphones?  :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: Just a thought; Not sure if the aftermarket headphone gear would work or not, but I know my son has been walking around the house listening to his IPod with a wireless headphone. 
2009 Road Glide FLTRSE3 110ci;
Fullsac X-Pipe,
V&H Hi Output Mufflers,
Hawg Wired Dbl Shot,
Crank Welded, Trued, Balanced,
H-Beam Rods,
T-Man 110 Thumper Top End,
T-Man 662-2 Cams,
Woods Directional Lifters,
58mm SE Throttle Body,
TTS Mastertune, 
LePera Daddy Long Legs Seat, 
[img]http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=4094.0;attach=138042;image[/i

bissjim

• Vendor
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2010, 06:37:16 AM »

Ride It Like You Are Retired

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 21 queries.