Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: ??? Change Springs in Andrews 54H Install 2010 ULTRA Ltd.  (Read 6863 times)

happyman

• Senior CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: ??? Change Springs in Andrews 54H Install 2010 ULTRA Ltd.
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2009, 08:31:00 PM »

havent picked the bike up yet,still at the dealer.
but....
87 hp and 97 ft/lbs at the wheel
it snowed about 4 inches here last night.
i'll get the dyne sheep posted for all to see.

wow   that motor needs some compression to get the numbers up to a area where they should be..  in a 103" the #'s should be  considerable higher that what your showing..      has to be soft down low i bet.   is this stock head or not???????  what has been done besides the cam install. pipe and  aircleaner? what is the build for sure..
snow  is headed my way also.  in the next couple days here . saying  6 to 12" and 25-35 mph winds and gusts to 50 mph .  they say it may make driving difficult.     brilliant dedeuction huh.   

baggerben

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2009, 10:13:16 PM »

cams,no cat,2" fullsac baffels,harley stage one intake,and a race tuner. the heads are stock.
i was hoping for 100 ft/lbs at the wheels but got close.
oh well

happyman

• Senior CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2009, 10:25:57 PM »

cams,no cat,2" fullsac baffels,harley stage one intake,and a race tuner. the heads are stock.
i was hoping for 100 ft/lbs at the wheels but got close.
oh well

not bad, but your going to be dissapoingted with the low end tq. i think. the hp and tq is what a person would expect with no work on the heads. a .030 HG and a little milled off the surface of the heads, at the very minimun would have helped a lot. and to be sure the cc of each head is the same.
makes a heck of  differance. some goood porters here that can and do give good advice.

baggerben

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2009, 08:53:47 PM »

i hear ya. i didn't  want to get too far into the motor. really just bolt on stuff. i could feel the bump in torque with the cam install. my main thing was to make the bike run cooler. a little extra power doesn't hurt either.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.139 seconds with 21 queries.