Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Sandwiches  (Read 569 times)

harleydave

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FXSTSSE 3
Sandwiches
« on: March 24, 2010, 05:32:23 PM »

An Aussie, Irishman and American are about to have lunch on the 35th floor of a construction site.

The Aussie opens up his lunch box to discover a vegimite sandwich, he groans "If my wife makes me another Vegimite sandwich I’m going to jump off this building"

The American opens up his lunch box and discovers a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, he turns to the 2 man and says "If my wife makes me another peanut and jelly sandwich I’m jumping off too"

The Irish mans opens his lunch box to discover a ham sandwich, he turns to the other two man and says "If I get another ham sandwich I’m jumping as well"

The next day at lunch the Aussie opens up his lunch box and finds a Vegimite sandwich, so he jumps.

The American opens his lunch box finds a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and jumps off.

The Irishman opens his lunch box and finds a ham sandwich and he jumps too.

A week later at the funeral all the wives are gathered in a circle crying.

The wife of the Aussie says "Why did I only make him vegimite sandwiches, I could have changed it at least once?

The American wife says "I should have made a different sandwich and not the same one every day"

The wife of the Irishman stood back in confusion, looked at the two woman and said "I don’t understand it - he makes his own lunch"

CBW

• 1K CVO Member
  • HOG,AMA,ABATE
    • PA

• CVO1: 2010 FLHTCUSE5
    • CVO2: 2009 FXDFSE
    • CVO3: 1984 FXE,1964 FLH
Re: Sandwiches
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 07:45:42 PM »

thats funny
RIDE SAFE and Never RIDE faster than your guardian angel can fly.

deekay

• Elite CVO Member
  • 06 Fatboy SE

• CVO1: 06 CVO Fatboy Vance and Hines Long Shots SE race tuner SE aircleaner SE pussy pad
Re: Sandwiches
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 10:56:07 PM »

I'd jump too if I had to eat vegimite every day :pepper:
Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time.

Page created in 0.413 seconds with 25 queries.