Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Master Tune-So how does this work  (Read 887 times)

delnel

• Full CVO Member
  • Just Enjoying Life!! Ride On
Master Tune-So how does this work
« on: April 22, 2010, 01:40:53 PM »

I am in the middle of getting a new computer and have not down loaded my Master Tune disc yet. I have done the Fullsac exhaust conversion and had my dealer install Raptor 574 cams. Jim at Metal Dragons was kind enough to give me a down load and said it would be close and it sure is. I am being told that the Master Tune has a program so you can take the bike for a ride with you computer and after several runs it will produce a map that will even be better. I had a Race Tuner on my last bike and learned how to tweet it but not sure about the Master Tune. Can some one tell me about the Master Tune? DelNel :)
Never be afraid to do something new. Remember amateurs built the ark and professionals built the titanic

HOGMIKE

• 1K CVO Member
  • 65 FLH 93" + others
Re: Master Tune-So how does this work
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 04:11:38 PM »

I am in the middle of getting a new computer and have not down loaded my Master Tune disc yet. I have done the Fullsac exhaust conversion and had my dealer install Raptor 574 cams. Jim at Metal Dragons was kind enough to give me a down load and said it would be close and it sure is. I am being told that the Master Tune has a program so you can take the bike for a ride with you computer and after several runs it will produce a map that will even be better. I had a Race Tuner on my last bike and learned how to tweet it but not sure about the Master Tune. Can some one tell me about the Master Tune? DelNel :)

The program works very well in my experience.
Down load the program, follow the directions and take as much time as necessary to understand how it works, and how to tune your bike.
Lots of help files also if you have questions.
 :2vrolijk_21:
HOGMIKE

ronw48

• 2010 Limited - 2008 Nightster
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 07:42:16 PM »

delnel

• Full CVO Member
  • Just Enjoying Life!! Ride On
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 09:32:32 PM »

OK thanks I just downloaded it. :)
Never be afraid to do something new. Remember amateurs built the ark and professionals built the titanic

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 21 queries.