Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Traxxion  (Read 1121 times)

jcd520

Traxxion
« on: May 13, 2010, 06:28:39 PM »

I just installed the Traxxion AK20 front end and the Bitubos on rear on my bagger. Just  before that I had installed the Bagger Brace by Phoenix Customs. I don't have words to describe the night and day difference in my bike now. All I can say is this saved me the cost of a new HD with the new frame and HD suspension. Expensive , but overall the absolute best mod I have ever done to a stock motorcycle! If you don't have it yet and you are thinking about it don't waste anymore time. Make the call.

Joram

• CVO1: 2008 SE Ultra Classic Electra Glide FLHTCUSE3
Re: Traxxion
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 06:38:55 PM »

Ok, What year & model of the bike and part numbers you purchased.  This will be helpfull for the rest of us that might be deciding to make the leap.
2008 SE Ultra Classic Electra Glide FLHTCUSE3 Canyon Copper and Stardust Silver
V/H Triple Monster Ovals

jcd520

Re: Traxxion
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 06:58:34 PM »

Ok, I will quote right from the invoice.

Front end: AK20HD-630mm  They also rebuilt my sliders(I sent my forks to them and they did the work and sent them back) so the internal parts were standard harley stuff but here are their part #,s
 ACFI
FSCO41x54x11   These items were fork seals
FIB41HD----This is Fork inner bushings 41.2x15x1.5  (HD part # HD 45866-84)

Rear Shocks----Bitubo-----BIT-S-HD330 (Stock length--13") My bike is not lowered.

My specs are as follows:  6'3" tall
                                   205 lbs. dressed to ride.

bike weight is 825 lbs.  (front is 400--rear is 425)
                                  2001 electra glide , lowers, tourpak, everything but a CB.
 I told them I ride solo most of the time but wanted the suspension to have capacity for an additional 100-150 lb rider on occassion and 25 lbs of luggage. Hope this info helps. It sure helped mine.   
With the bagger brace I could feel the difference the minute I backed the bike off the lift without the motor even running . Awesome difference and I feel the Phoenix custom is the most advanced one out there and the best made. It comes in black or natural and you can't even see it with the bike on the ground. Rode it several thousand miles then did the suspension. Again a drastic change. No more lumbering through  turns like the old frames are known to do. Bike went straight and smooth. Then with the suspension it even smoothed out more and no headshake at speed or crossing center stripes like it used to. No nose dive when hard stopping. No Chattering over rippled pavement. I haven't even fooled with any of the stock adjustments yet and it seems perfect. It is firm, firmer than stock , but very , very in contact with the road at all times and I have much more confidence in my bikes capabilites now. My cost total shipping and all both ways was a little under 2100.00   ----------Happy Trails. Next bike I buy I will do this first!   

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 25 queries.