Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Another XM question  (Read 856 times)

Devil Dog

• Junior CVO Member
Another XM question
« on: May 28, 2010, 06:07:25 AM »

Yesterday I tried to activate XM on my SE Ultra. The person at XM told me the ID# was not right, but I read it to him right off the radio. I then gave him the promo code off the back of the flier that came with the bike. They say that they are familiar with the HD promo, but since my ID# isn't valid, I had to sign up with only a 30 day trial period. Now the flier says 90 day trial, but I heard from others that the trial period is 6 months. Does anybody know for sure or could offer any help.

Thanks
Lou
Lou
USMC 77-81
"In GOD We Trust"

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
Re: Another XM question
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 07:59:33 AM »

The ID to activate is the antenna, not the radio.  If you'd have given the one from the sticker on your owners manual insert 1st, you'd have received the free 3 months HD offers.  My car came with 6 months free from Sirius.  You should call back to get the additional 2 months free.
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

Devil Dog

• Junior CVO Member
Re: Another XM question
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 08:07:24 AM »

Well, I called XM again and I finally was able to talk to a compatant person. It seams that the radio ID that I gave them is valid as is the promotion code, I start my 3 months free today. The other two people I spoke with evidently have the mentality of an earthworm.

Lou
Lou
USMC 77-81
"In GOD We Trust"

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 21 queries.