Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Air Hawk ?  (Read 2047 times)

HDDOCFL

• 1K CVO Member
  • Never Say Never
Air Hawk ?
« on: February 19, 2011, 10:37:05 AM »

What size is needed for the stock 09 SERG seat for rider and one for BSR?   Thanks Doc

Desert Dave

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3
Re: Air Hawk ?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 11:31:48 PM »

I have a medium Air Hawk for my Corbin Solo on my '09 SERG.  Just right!

D2
2009 FLTRSE3 CVO - Black / Orange - Clear View 14" smoked windshield, Full size custom painted tour-pack. SERT, 1.75 inch Fullsacs. Wild 1 517's, lowers, RICOR rear shocks, and Intiminator's on the front.

HDDOCFL

• 1K CVO Member
  • Never Say Never
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 05:29:46 AM »

Thank You.  Doc

SERK3

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 07 FLHRSE3
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 06:19:07 AM »

Do these rally help? My wife has back problems and have been thinking about getting one for her.
07 SCREAMIN EAGLE ROAD KING, RAZOR RED WITH GOLD FLAMES
V&H DUALS WITH HI-OUTPUT SLIP-ONS, ZIPPERS THUNDER MAX w/AUTOTUNE, NESS BIG SUCKER, LED TURN AND BRAKE LIGHTS. FARING, HARD BAGS & KING TOUR PAK.
LIVE EASY, RIDE HARD

td119

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 09:47:20 AM »

SERK, The Air Hawk is great for long trips  :)  I have a medium and the pillion for the OL, she claims it saver's her A@# on those 8 to 10 hour day trips  :2vrolijk_21: 

SilvrBulet

• Senior CVO Member
  • Built to Ride

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2011, 09:51:54 AM »

SERK3, I am a big fan of the Airhawk.  I am on my second - my first one experienced a rub hole in the front after about two years so no warranty coverage  >:(.  I used it 100% of the time on my stock '01 SERG seat and was always comfortable even on 400+mi days.  When I acquired the Silvr Bulet (09 SERG3), I felt I probably wouldn't need it with the Danny G. solo seat and gel pack but found out on Friday that after 100mi of riding, I still got numb buns and discomfort.  I put the Airhawk on when I got home.  Looks better on the Danny G. and felt much better sitting the seat.  I'll be using it on longer hauls from now on.  Can't attest to what it might do for the wife's back but several of the guys I ride with bought Airhawks after trying mine and for those whose wive's ride, bought them one for them too.  Now the wives who have em' won't ride without them.  I'd say  :2vrolijk_21:  By the by for HDDOCFL, I have the largest one and it looked okay on the stock FLTRSEI2 seat but looks better on the Danny G. on my FLTRSE3.

Cheers,

Silvr
Axtell jugs, JE forged flat top pistons, S&S 585 cams, SE 58mm throttle body, Dewey's Pro-Street ported heads, SE cam plate w/Baisley HP spring, Zipper's pro-taper TC pushrods, S&S Rockers & Boxes, Cat-less, 2" Fullsac, TTS, twin Jagg oil coolers, AK-20, 13" Works Black Trackers w/ARS, Clearview, Hawg Wired, Yaffe Monkey Bars, Corbin, M/C Armor, HarleyGoodies

HDDOCFL

• 1K CVO Member
  • Never Say Never
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2011, 04:22:09 PM »

Thank You.   Doc

Desert Dave

• Junior CVO Member

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2011, 12:46:42 AM »

Air Hawk worth every penny for the long rides.  When your butt gets numb, and you throw it on, it is just one of ridings simple pleasures! 500- 600 mile days no problem.

D2
2009 FLTRSE3 CVO - Black / Orange - Clear View 14" smoked windshield, Full size custom painted tour-pack. SERT, 1.75 inch Fullsacs. Wild 1 517's, lowers, RICOR rear shocks, and Intiminator's on the front.

admccrea

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2011, 07:12:32 AM »

Air Hawk worth every penny for the long rides.  When your butt gets numb, and you throw it on, it is just one of ridings simple pleasures! 500- 600 mile days no problem.

D2

+1

HDDOCFL

• 1K CVO Member
  • Never Say Never
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2011, 07:45:41 AM »

I am thinking of going with a reworked stock seat, as I have no room to store the pads.   Thanks Doc

SERK3

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 07 FLHRSE3
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2011, 09:12:46 AM »

Where can i get these Airhawks? Think i will get one for my BSR. Airhawk came out years ago for truck drivers, But i had no idea they made them for bikes.
07 SCREAMIN EAGLE ROAD KING, RAZOR RED WITH GOLD FLAMES
V&H DUALS WITH HI-OUTPUT SLIP-ONS, ZIPPERS THUNDER MAX w/AUTOTUNE, NESS BIG SUCKER, LED TURN AND BRAKE LIGHTS. FARING, HARD BAGS & KING TOUR PAK.
LIVE EASY, RIDE HARD

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2011, 09:17:46 AM »

Where can i get these Airhawks? Think i will get one for my BSR. Airhawk came out years ago for truck drivers, But i had no idea they made them for bikes.

http://www.therohostore.com/Departments/Comfort-Products/AIRHAWK-Motorcycle-Seat-Cushions.aspx
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

Page created in 0.282 seconds with 25 queries.