Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Thinking about selling my 05 yellow CVO ultra sheet metal. whats it worth?  (Read 2457 times)

Bo2484

• Junior CVO Member

By sheet metal I mean everything even a matching tourpack and leg warmers
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 06:46:30 PM by Bo2484 »

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8

Your title says CVO Ultra however, are you sure it's an Ultra?  Or is it an 05 Screamin Eagle Electra Glide (FLHTCSE)?

How many miles on the paint set?  Why did you replace it?

Are you going to post pics?

It would be worth more to somebody that needed that specific color....otherwise, it's just another set of tins where the buyer would still have to get them painted.  But, that also narrows the market, trying to find somebody looking for that exact set.  Otherwise, generally speaking, approx. 50% of new purchase price for paintable tins.  If there are any extras that come with the set, that would increase the value a bit. :nixweiss:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Bo2484

• Junior CVO Member

you are right sorry it is an electra glide and it has 2000 miles on it i am going to paint the bike and thought I would be better off to sell those tins and tour pack and just buy some off ebay or something but if they are not worth much i will just paint them

springerrick

• flatlinecustoms.com

I would be interested in purchasing your sheetmetal when you determine a price contact me at springerrick@aol.com. I am especially interested in the tank and outer fairing unless special pricing on entire set.  Thanks RICK

tbinzo

are you still selling the paint set?

Bo2484

• Junior CVO Member

Sold

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 22 queries.