Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Dyno Pull FLHXSE2 after Fullsac Stage I install  (Read 1248 times)

harleyrph

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2
    • CVO2: (NOT CVO) 2006 Dyna Wide Glide
Dyno Pull FLHXSE2 after Fullsac Stage I install
« on: October 08, 2010, 09:27:11 PM »

I couldn't wait any longer! 2011 SESG, 966 miles, got the first service today and had to see what the #'s were.... What do you folks think?? I know all bikes are different, air quality , temp, humidity, etc. all plays a part, too. I'm thinking as the engine gets a few more miles on it and "loosens up", it may show a little more tq/hp. Any thoughts??? :orange:
Fullsac Stage 1= X pipe, 2" baffles, TTS/Mastertune

harleyrph

• Junior CVO Member

Re: Dyno Pull FLHXSE2 after Fullsac Stage I install
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 09:28:01 PM »

And the A/F ratio...

harleyrph

• Junior CVO Member

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 09:30:05 PM »

Above pulls with Steve's (Fullsac) standard Stage 1 tune

Fullsac Performance

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Never ride with a Halfsac! Insist on Fullsac Perf!
    • AZ

• Fullsac Performance
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 04:22:24 PM »

I couldn't wait any longer! 2011 SESG, 966 miles, got the first service today and had to see what the #'s were.... What do you folks think?? I know all bikes are different, air quality , temp, humidity, etc. all plays a part, too. I'm thinking as the engine gets a few more miles on it and "loosens up", it may show a little more tq/hp. Any thoughts??? :orange:

Only 2 pulls? It takes about 10 pulls to get oil up to temp. The AFR line will continue to drop as things get warmer too.
Heres a 10 pulls back to back with about 30 seconds in between for a baseline I did on a 103 cop bike Thursday.
From run 1 to 10 you will see about a 5 point increase in HP and TQ. You have to warm em up!

Steve George
Fullsac Performance
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 04:25:20 PM by Fullsac Perf »
Steve@fullsac.com  www.fullsac.com
Never argue with idiots. They will beat you with experience.

harleyrph

• Junior CVO Member

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2010, 06:26:28 PM »

Only 2 pulls? It takes about 10 pulls to get oil up to temp. The AFR line will continue to drop as things get warmer too.
Heres a 10 pulls back to back with about 30 seconds in between for a baseline I did on a 103 cop bike Thursday.
From run 1 to 10 you will see about a 5 point increase in HP and TQ. You have to warm em up!

Steve George
Fullsac Performance
Thanks for the info Steve,  I mainly just wanted to see a smooth flat TQ curve and smooth HP increase as well as a little fatter AFR than stock- dealer just offered to do a couple of pulls as much for their curiosity as for mine. I think they actually rode the bike about 6 miles after the 1,000 mile service before they did the 2 pulls. The service department at local HD dealer was not familiar with your baffles, TTS/Mastertune or your header, so I printed off some info from your site and from here to get them aware. They were indeed impressed with TQ curve- over 100 ft/lbs from about 2500-4600rpm just on these quick 2 pulls. I have been spreading the word here in NC. SERT be damned! LOL  Have only got a few miles on bike since install but bike has entirely new personality, it just pulls and pulls... VERY PLEASED and did not mean to seem otherwise... Thanks again :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 25 queries.