Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: LSR PRO Stock Spyder 2-1's  (Read 1188 times)

slacker2

• Full CVO Member
  • Work Hard...Play Hard.
    • VT

• CVO1: V&H 2/1 ProHighOUTPUT pipe,58mm,10.5 high dome pistons, Hillside heads, RS A/C 625 S&S cams.LED headlight and drivers.
LSR PRO Stock Spyder 2-1's
« on: February 22, 2011, 06:55:52 AM »

Has anyone installed the LSR Pro Stock "Spyder" exhaust ? They have a "Black hole design" Legal with top performance.
Looking to put them on my Cvo street glide. SLR website is some informative,my bike is on order and got to order them
right off because they can take up to 5 weeks to build. Exhaust is pricey to say the least but all the reviews I read guys
are saying well worth the money.

Thought that I'd throw the question out, before I part with that kind of money. Anybody got a take on ECM's ?
 SLR is telling me that for a 110ci I should go with 2 inch front pipe, however if I go with the 1 3/4" the power will come into it
about 300rpms sooner. Was going to go with the 2 inch however starting thinking most of the time I have my wife on the back
so maybe the 1 3/4 might be the better of the two. WHAT to do ?????

Everybody was great when joined this site I thought I'd ask.
                                                                                    Slacker2
 ps, Thanks again to all that welcomed me to the site.
Flying with the Eagles.
Stage III build by Palmer Brothers, DirectLink tuned by Joe's Cycles. One Happy Happy Bike.133T 140hp's

duranh

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLTRUSE
    • Random photos
Re: LSR PRO Stock Spyder 2-1's
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 12:44:45 PM »

I have an R&B on my chopper and they did real well, I can't speak to fitment since I am running a 240 and had to make some changes to get them fit right. Typiclly they make good stuff.

slacker2

• Full CVO Member
  • Work Hard...Play Hard.
    • VT

• CVO1: V&H 2/1 ProHighOUTPUT pipe,58mm,10.5 high dome pistons, Hillside heads, RS A/C 625 S&S cams.LED headlight and drivers.
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 12:56:59 PM »

THANKS, the more that I learn about R&B pipes the more I'm leaning towards them. just don't know weather to go with the 2 inch or 1 3/4s.
I'm sure that i'm going to go with the black ceramic coating.
Flying with the Eagles.
Stage III build by Palmer Brothers, DirectLink tuned by Joe's Cycles. One Happy Happy Bike.133T 140hp's

duranh

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLTRUSE
    • Random photos
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 01:01:18 PM »

They are a little aloof but the products are good. You won't be sorry, until you look at your bank statement but that only lasts a month.  :orange: :orange: :orange:

slacker2

• Full CVO Member
  • Work Hard...Play Hard.
    • VT

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2011, 01:05:09 PM »

Anit that the truth !!! They are a little dry and tight as far as giving advice. I'm sure they get their share of time wasters. I talked to some old guy there. If he was in a field you would have to line him up with a fence post just to see if he was moving. Real slow to explain any thing. I'm sure he's a nice guy...
Flying with the Eagles.

Page created in 0.137 seconds with 25 queries.