Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 3 years no chrome lay down license plate holder for 09 Flhrc canadian size  (Read 656 times)

fatboybern

• Junior CVO Member

Having a hell of a time trying to find a chrome lay down license plate holder made to for a Canadian sized plate does anybody now of anyone

Grizzly

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: '05 Jalapeno 1 of 692 sold
    • CVO2: '08 Duracell #601 of 1,800

I looked for years as well, and ended up trimming my plate and re-drilling holes to make it fit what appears to be the only frames available.

Hope this helps.  :nixweiss:
ALL 10 Provinces & ALL Lower 48 States ridden on "MY" bike

NW Territories and Alaska, here I come!

fatboybern

• Junior CVO Member

Just really sucks to have to do that chit really anal and want perfection hopefully I don't have to get something machined and the polished or chromed

dayne66

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • BC

• CVO1: '12 Ruby/Typhoon SG
    • CVO2: '15 Superior Blue FLD Switchback

Color photo-copy at 80% and laminate it. A few buds do it here in BC...no probs yet.....but keep the orig in the bottom of a bag.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." Socrates

Grizzly

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: '05 Jalapeno 1 of 692 sold
    • CVO2: '08 Duracell #601 of 1,800

Color photo-copy at 80% and laminate it. A few buds do it here in BC...no probs yet.....but keep the orig in the bottom of a bag.

Uh, interesting idea.  I guess a coloured copy will work for daytime riding.  I imagine though the copy would not have the reflective qualities of the original and could pose a problem if you happened to be followed by one of the fine officers out on patrol.  :nixweiss:
ALL 10 Provinces & ALL Lower 48 States ridden on "MY" bike

NW Territories and Alaska, here I come!

Chains

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • FL

Uh, interesting idea.  I guess a coloured copy will work for daytime riding.  I imagine though the copy would not have the reflective qualities of the original and could pose a problem if you happened to be followed by one of the fine officers out on patrol.  :nixweiss:
If that happens maybe you will be lucky and he will be a motorcycle rider, I like the idea.
2009 FLHTCUSE
12 inch Monkey bars
Stage one kit
Fullsac SS titanium coated DX dual pipe
Kuryakyn 4 inch Mellow Crushers
Color Matched Bushtec Turbo 2
1st Active member of the CVO Critter Gawkers Society

fatboybern

• Junior CVO Member

well finally found one part number is 8550 by rute products the one i origanally bought said it was for a king on the box but didnt work its part number was 8575 now she has the look i wanted and also works with my docking harware

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 21 queries.