Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Harley Cooling Fan(Motor)110  (Read 7638 times)

colcop

• Full CVO Member
Re: Harley Cooling Fan(Motor)110
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2011, 05:35:12 AM »

Hi,
I have been using the Harley Fan for about 3 years now - and it does get hot in Singapore.
I changed the rubber mounts to those used for the horn.  Been on for two years without issue.
Also fitted a Baker plus One oil pan - it all helps.
Cheers

deacon1000

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2011, 04:22:52 PM »

I use a lanale fan on my 2010 103ci since new. Warms the leg up but keeps the engine cool. Have had no problems even have lower oil temp.
 I am not a dealer but have recomended this fan to my other riders. You could not buy the fan back from them. The HARLEY fan sucks and looks bad. Just my thoughts.      2010 103ci limited. COBRA headpipes tri-oval mufflers. RUNS STRONG.

fatboybern

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2011, 11:49:12 PM »

wow thats really cool i never even knew of such a thing i have a 110 and that was the first thing i noticed was that it was cutting out the back cyl even here in canada were its colder i compensated by adding much more fuel at idle to help things run cooler helped out a great deal doesent do much for emissions or mileage but ill tell you it never goes into one cyl mode now.  iam tying to find the fine line beetween to hot and just right but I am close but this fan is deffinatley something i will consider and i will do the oil cooler when i get the chance
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 25 queries.