Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Rinehart Tru Duals (new ones) will other muffs sit them?  (Read 610 times)

JjR

• Senior CVO Member
  • WTF
Rinehart Tru Duals (new ones) will other muffs sit them?
« on: May 10, 2011, 09:45:15 PM »

Check got out in the am for my 10 FLHTK , the bike has the xtreme true duals mounted w/ there muffs, the muffs have always bee way to loud for me even with there option baffles. I was wondering if other makes of mufflers should fit?

Bike has the Sreaming eagle 1 tuner as well as the SE race tuner so suspect that this should have a little get up and go plus less heat?

Thanks
JR

cahdbiker

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE4
Re: Rinehart Tru Duals (new ones) will other muffs sit them?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 10:13:17 PM »

JjR, I wanted to keep my bike quiet since we go on long rides. I installed the 1.75 baffles from Fulsac in my 09SEUC and I feel that they are just loud enough to make me feel good when I am cranking in, and when I am cruising the are just a tad louder than stock.CAHDBIKER

2009 SEUC just south of Point Mugu Ventura County, Ca.

JjR

• Senior CVO Member
  • WTF
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 12:11:58 AM »

Great , did not think about that. If I went that route would I need a re-map?

John

JjR, I wanted to keep my bike quiet since we go on long rides. I installed the 1.75 baffles from Fulsac in my 09SEUC and I feel that they are just loud enough to make me feel good when I am cranking in, and when I am cruising the are just a tad louder than stock.CAHDBIKER
JR

cahdbiker

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 06:13:21 PM »

JjR, Since you already have Rhineharts which are pretty freeflowing I would guess that maybe you have a freeflowing air filter also. If you have those two items you should remap.If you haven't you may be running too lean and get some pinging in hot weather. If you haven't changed your stock map or cams I would suggest calling Steve at Fullsac and getting a map specific to your mods. I have his stage one set up ( no cam change) and I am very happy with it. Good Luck CAHDBIKER

Great , did not think about that. If I went that route would I need a re-map?

John

2009 SEUC just south of Point Mugu Ventura County, Ca.

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 25 queries.