Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Smellovision  (Read 1160 times)

SPIDERMAN

Smellovision
« on: May 11, 2006, 05:51:21 PM »

Got a catalogue in the mail awhile back (2006 Apparel & Accessories)  Couldn't figure out why I kept picking it and looking at it first till I realized they somehow impregnated it with the scent of new H-D Leathers. Woah Dudes, I mean that's like totally out there in subliminal land isn't it ?

475wildey

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: Smellovision
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2006, 11:30:41 PM »

kinda makes me wunder where ya been storin that catalog??? [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]
2005 fxdwg              
124 S&S                  
B2 heads                  
640 S&S cams    

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2006, 12:37:32 PM »

kinda makes me wunder where ya been storin that catalog??? [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

You got too much time on your hands, or you need to get a life, if you're worrying about what I do and where I do it Dude !    :o

475wildey

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2006, 02:16:58 PM »

You started this thread.. [smiley=1syellow1.gif]  with picked up the scent from you leathers
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 02:24:46 PM by 475wildey »
2005 fxdwg              
124 S&S                  
B2 heads                  
640 S&S cams    

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2006, 02:21:36 PM »

Not to venture off topic too much but ...I actually love the smell of leather for some reason, its kinda a little fetish of mine and no Spidey I don't care where you store your catalog. Later,Q And 475 what pics would you like him to post [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

475wildey

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2006, 02:24:25 PM »

Not to venture off topic too much but ...I actually love the smell of leather for some reason, its kinda a little fetish of mine and no Spidey I don't care where you store your catalog. Later,Q And 475 what pics would you like him to post [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

None... that just ended up in my post somehow???
2005 fxdwg              
124 S&S                  
B2 heads                  
640 S&S cams    

475wildey

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2006, 02:35:32 PM »

You got too much time on your hands, or you need to get a life, i!    :o

Yepper dont have a life and got too much time on my hands. [smiley=drink.gif]

specially since all it does here in Detoilet is rain every day
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 02:36:55 PM by 475wildey »
2005 fxdwg              
124 S&S                  
B2 heads                  
640 S&S cams    

kng103

• Elite CVO Member
  • 2004  SE-103          ROAD KING CLASSIC
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2006, 03:02:50 PM »

Got a catalogue in the mail awhile back (2006 Apparel & Accessories)  Couldn't figure out why I kept picking it and looking at it first till I realized they somehow impregnated it with the scent of new H-D Leathers. Woah Dudes, I mean that's like totally out there in subliminal land isn't it ?

good thing the catalogue wasn't for incontinence products. ;D

2004 flhrci se-103 pearl white
bassani true duals w/ho mufflers
se air cleaner
sert
se-251 cam
s&s reed valve
24/37 gearing
se-6 sp
rumble road speakers
2008 lincoln mark lt(silver)

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2006, 07:57:27 PM »

You got too much time on your hands, or you need to get a life, if you're worrying about what I do and where I do it Dude !    :o

Kinda' testy there, ain't ya' SPIDERMAN?  It appears to me, 475wildey was just pokin' a little fun.  You ain't wearin' your "Don't Play Well With Others", tee-shirt today, are you?  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] Later--HUBBARD  
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
  • Live to plumb/plumb to ride
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2006, 08:05:09 PM »

Spiderman,
Good thing they can't figure out what CHROME smells like! Between the leather and Chrome smell, my wallet would be screwed!! ;)
04 SEEG / 05 1200 C / 99 FLSTC / 70 TRIUMPH TROPHY
 ** IT'S A PASSION** NOT A HOBBY**

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2006, 08:22:10 PM »

Kinda' testy there, ain't ya' SPIDERMAN?  It appears to me, 475wildey was just pokin' a little fun.  You ain't wearin' your "Don't Play Well With Others", tee-shirt today, are you?  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] Later--HUBBARD  

Hey Hubbard just doing what you taught me Dude  ;)

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2006, 01:08:32 PM »

Hey Q,
    I agree with you about the smell of freash leather.  I just bought a FXRG jacket and put it in the hall closet.  I can't walk by without opening the door and taking a sniff........I think I may need a 12 step program or something....LOL

_Beagle.
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2006, 01:36:14 PM »

Hey Q,
    I agree with you about the smell of freash leather.  I just bought a FXRG jacket and put it in the hall closet.  I can't walk by without opening the door and taking a sniff........I think I may need a 12 step program or something....LOL

_Beagle.
Hey Beagle, let me know how you like that jacket after a bit of good, hard use.......I was just looking at one down at the Wilmington, NC shop.  I thought it was really nice, lots of good features and apparent quality.  It's a heavy-duty jacket for sure.  8-) spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2006, 01:43:47 PM »

Spyder,
    Love it already.  I bought it mostly for the built in back belt (and because I needed a new jacket).  But this is the best offering that I've seen from the MoCo yet.  A little pricey,  but what the hell,  if it keeps me from having to carry a seperate back belt and put it on and off all the time,  it's worth the few extra bucks.

_Beagle
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

Page created in 0.16 seconds with 25 queries.