Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Phone # or Email for Harley  (Read 873 times)

FLHXSE2

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 BLK/OR
Phone # or Email for Harley
« on: May 23, 2011, 08:41:35 AM »

OK, so does anyone know what or if there is a customer service # for complaints for Harley?

trahog

• Elite CVO Member
  • Living life
    • FL

• CVO1: 2000 screaming eagle road glide
    • CVO2: 2005 screaming eagle v-rod 2009 cvo road Glide 2011cvo street glide
    • CVO3: 2015 cvo street glide
Re: Phone # or Email for Harley
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 08:50:53 AM »

414-343-4056 Talk to John great guy,fixed all my paint problems ,seat and waiting for new speaker grill s due to fading and new amp due to cutting out and distortion,took to 3 different dealers and no one would pull the trigger on the amp issue because they would not ride it more than  min so it would heat up and cut out,Or as Pensacola Harley put it it might cost them money if they did wrong Diagnostic.what a joke never buy any thing form Pensacola Harley,No service after the sale.

FLHXSE2

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 09:13:34 AM »

THANK YOU!!!!

FLHXSE2

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2011, 11:05:57 AM »

Called HD this morning and spoke with 2 reps. I hung on the phone while they talked with service at my dealership. The dealer says they will contact any dealer showing "in stock" on the amp, master cylinder, tail lamp and have it shipped in. Only time will tell what's really going to happen.

FLHXSE2

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2011, 10:13:52 AM »

414-343-4056 Talk to John great guy,fixed all my paint problems ,seat and waiting for new speaker grill s due to fading and new amp due to cutting out and distortion,took to 3 different dealers and no one would pull the trigger on the amp issue because they would not ride it more than  min so it would heat up and cut out,Or as Pensacola Harley put it it might cost them money if they did wrong Diagnostic.what a joke never buy any thing form Pensacola Harley,No service after the sale.

trahog........That guy John at HD customer service is a GREAT GUY just as you said. Lamps are on back order till today 5/27. John actually made all the right calls and had them pull a lamp from the line and overnighted it to my dealer on 5/24.  So credit to where credit is due :pepper: And just a little note for lack of credit, Spitzie's HD in Albany NY was too busy to install the lamp in a timely fashion so I took the part and did the job , all .2 hrs labor myself.

trahog

• Elite CVO Member
  • Living life
    • FL

• CVO1: 2000 screaming eagle road glide
    • CVO2: 2005 screaming eagle v-rod 2009 cvo road Glide 2011cvo street glide
    • CVO3: 2015 cvo street glide
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2011, 06:11:44 PM »

Glad it worked for you,He has helped me out when the Dealer I bought the bike from ,would not even pick up the phone to call them.I Use a different dealer now Easter Shores In Alabama they are great also,Pensacola found noting wrong with my amp  and they did and took the step on calling the factory and ordering one  and new speaker grills.So I'm Happy now and sounds like they are working with you also Good deal.I was about to give up on Harley But John Is a great guy

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 21 queries.