Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: SESG Fullsac TTS System  (Read 2250 times)

Hawkeye59

• CVO1: 2011 SESG CVO Black Diamond/Crimson Tag Graphics
SESG Fullsac TTS System
« on: June 10, 2011, 02:58:45 PM »

I am buying the Fullsac x-pipe, 2.0 cores, and the TTS.  I'm in San Antonio, TX and am getting mixed signals from shops about the installation.  Most have told me that they would prefer to use Power Commander and don't seem to know what TTS is.  My question is should I continue to shop around until I find somebody in San Antonio who is familiar with TTS, or should I let Fullsac keep their TTS and let the local shop use Power COmmander.

Mr D

• 1K CVO Member
    • WI

Re: SESG Fullsac TTS System
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 03:12:13 PM »

I am buying the Fullsac x-pipe, 2.0 cores, and the TTS.  I'm in San Antonio, TX and am getting mixed signals from shops about the installation.  Most have told me that they would prefer to use Power Commander and don't seem to know what TTS is.  My question is should I continue to shop around until I find somebody in San Antonio who is familiar with TTS, or should I let Fullsac keep their TTS and let the local shop use Power COmmander.

That's why they're telling you to use PC.. Steve's (Fullsac) set up is plug and play, he took all the guess work out. Stick with his set up and find a dealer/Indy who is familiar.  :2vrolijk_21:

My .02
2014 FLHRSE6 Orange/Black
2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby/Typhoon [Sold]
2007 SEUC2 Red/Blk [Sold]
2006 SEUC Haze/Black [Sold]
2005 SEEG Yellow [Sold]
2003 VRSCA [Sold]
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Phil 4:13

duranh

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLTRUSE
    • Random photos
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 03:50:56 PM »

I am not a fan of the Power Commander and have two of them still sitting on my kitchen table. I am going with the TTS system but I am having Jim (hd-dude) install the system and tune it.

jcd520

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2011, 04:51:54 PM »

Better yet , just call steve and order it your self if you can do the install. He will email you a map and you can either install it yourself or have your local computer geek do it for you (that is what I did) . It is very simple and in my opinion is far superior to PC. By the way---------TTS utilizes the delphi delivery system already on your bike and just gives it a new map to follow. Most all the others interrupt (bypass) your delphi system and uses their own. Again in my opinion , that is not near as good. The delphi system is as good as it gets. Ask Steve , he is very , very helpful and has great products at very reasonable prices.

icufltrn

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 fltruse
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2011, 03:24:49 PM »

Steve's follow up care is excellent as well. He will call you personally and also responds to emails quickly.

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2011, 04:05:41 PM »

If you have any mechanical ability, and a half decent set of 3/8 th drive sockets/ratchets/extentions, a Dremel Tool or even just a drill motor with a grinding bit, a laptop computer, either decent screwdrivers and/or nut drivers, and some open end/box end wrenches, the exhaust system on a HD is one of the easiest things to do yourself.  If not, any competent Independent Motorcycle mechanic should be able to do this without a problem.  The "hardest" part is grinding the welds off the stock baffles and removing them/replacing with the Fullsac baffles.  You can pull your stock mufflers and send them to Fullsac and they will install the baffles for you. The header pipe removal/replacement and pulling the mufflers off, heat shields, etc., is easy.  But, if you're not comfortable, take a little ride up to Fullsac, or find a local Indy to do the work.  You'll be happy with the results, even with Fullsacs "canned" map, and save the cost of a full blown Dyno tune unless you're intent on squeezing that last little bit of HP/TQ out of the engine, and even then, it's not a given that it will be any better than what you had before the Dyno Tune.  In my opinion, the Fullsac system is one of the least expensive, and best bang for the buck, exhaust/tune systems on the current market, and you retain the stock look of your bike's exhaust, while increasing performance and cooling the motor down a bit in the process.  I figured by doing the work myself, and using the Fullsac exhaust/baffles, and the TTS Mastertune with the appropriate cables to connect to the computer, and not having to spend the $$$ on a Dyno, I saved myself a good $1,000 to spend on other goodies, or take a nice little trip somewhere.

Best bang for the buck  :2vrolijk_21:
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

Hawkeye59

• CVO1: 2011 SESG CVO Black Diamond/Crimson Tag Graphics
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2011, 04:02:46 PM »

Thanks for the feedback everyone.  Steve and Alice found me a local who is familiar with Fullsac.  Ordered the x-pipe, baffles, and TTS today.  Expect to be "sounding like a Harley" again in about a week.

Mr D

• 1K CVO Member
    • WI

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2011, 04:11:57 PM »

Thanks for the feedback everyone.  Steve and Alice found me a local who is familiar with Fullsac.  Ordered the x-pipe, baffles, and TTS today.  Expect to be "sounding like a Harley" again in about a week.

You won't be disappointed  :2vrolijk_21:
2014 FLHRSE6 Orange/Black
2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby/Typhoon [Sold]
2007 SEUC2 Red/Blk [Sold]
2006 SEUC Haze/Black [Sold]
2005 SEEG Yellow [Sold]
2003 VRSCA [Sold]
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Phil 4:13

preshundred

• CVO1: 2010 CVO Street Glide, Concord Blue
    • CVO2: 2008 Rocker C (sold)
    • CVO3: 2004 Sportster XLC 1200 (sold)
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2011, 01:11:04 PM »

Did the mod myself, the hardedst thing was finding the bike's cable connector.  BTW it's under the left side cover below the fuze box.  I did the whole project in two evenings and couldn't be happier

S.E.Chic

• Senior CVO Member
  • The Eagle has landed!
    • GA

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Black Diamond/Inferno Orange
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2011, 08:58:13 PM »

Let us know how you like it! The heat is cooking my leg and I am seriously thinking about doing the very same system. My dad just put a PCV with Vance and Hines on his 2011.5 SE Ultra, but I like what everyone has been saying about the fullsac system. I like the looks of my exhaust, so thought this might be the way to go.

Page created in 0.159 seconds with 25 queries.