Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Fullsac Stage 1 Install  (Read 991 times)

Rickasha

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 SEUC
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
Fullsac Stage 1 Install
« on: July 03, 2011, 12:06:43 PM »

Just completed the the stage 1 install!!! The entire install took about 3 1/2 hours and went very smooth. I must admit that a buddy of mine let me use a set of cvo slip ons with the 2" fullsac cores, so I haven't cut the baffles out of my pipes yet. The TTS software was very user friendly and easy to work with, even for a computer dummy like me!! Saved the stock ecm settings as directed and loaded Steve's map without any issues what so ever. The fit and finish of the B Xpipe is way better that stock, and with a little mechanical ability anybody can tackle the install. Now for the good stuff, the 110 has come to life!!! Don't know and don't care what the stock HP and Torque numbers were, or what they are now. I can tell you the the difference between before and after the install is HUGE, you know, seat of the pants feel!! I'm very happy cause I didn't spend $500 to $850 for a tuner, $1,000 to $1,500 for a complete new exhaust and another $300 for a dyno tune. I just installed the Fullsac stage 1 kit for half the price of anything I used before, with as good or better results!! JMHO
Thanks to the folks at Fullsac for what you do!!! I'll be calling for the Stage 2 kit very soon.
Rick

faceracer

• Faceracer
  • 1K CVO Member
  • 2019 FLHRXS Road Kind Special
    • KY

• CVO1: 2019 FLHRXS Road King Special (not a cvo)
Re: Fullsac Stage 1 Install
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 12:11:30 PM »

I did the same thing. Rode with the stage I for a year then popped for the stage II kit. I am also extremely happy and think you will be to.  :2vrolijk_21:
2019 FLHRXS Road King Special
2016 FLSS Softail Slim Special
2009 CVO Road Glide FLTRSE3
2007 Cobalt Blue FLHX
2001 Chrome Yellow & vivid Black FXDL
1985 Candy Red FXRS
1955 Triumph T110 Tiger chopper built by me!

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 21 queries.