Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Hillary  (Read 1081 times)

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• CVO1: FLSTFSE
    • Aussie's home page
Hillary
« on: June 12, 2006, 09:45:22 PM »

FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: Hillary
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 05:42:58 PM »

Asner.........Priceless!!!
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

BLM777

• 1K CVO Member
  • Who says 110's won't run? SofA 777

• CVO1: FXSTSSE3 Black Diamond/Emerald Ice
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 08:18:08 PM »

Mike....must admit, I stole your pic and put it on my email mailing lists for the many Hillary "fans"........Thanks, as Beagle mentioned...PRICELESS!

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 08:59:07 PM »

Got to admit that even though she seems to have lost some of the hubris she suffered when younger I'm still not a member of the fan club.  Having said that, can you imagine her as President if the US were attacked again?  I'm thinking her angry, as an enemy, and with the US uniformed and clandestine services at her disposal would not be good for your personal actuarial table.

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 11:19:18 PM »

Got to admit that even though she seems to have lost some of the hubris she suffered when younger I'm still not a member of the fan club.  Having said that, can you imagine her as President if the US were attacked again?  I'm thinking [highlight]her angry[/highlight], as an enemy, and with the US uniformed and clandestine services at her disposal would not be good for your personal actuarial table.
Passion is one thing in a President, but too much Emotion.......I dunno  [smiley=nervous.gif] Radio jock 'IMUS' has named her 'SATAN'   [smiley=devil.gif] har!   [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
  • It's all about riding ...
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2006, 11:25:07 PM »

Passion is one thing in a President, but too much Emotion.......I dunno  [smiley=nervous.gif] Radio jock 'IMUS' has named her 'SATAN'   [smiley=devil.gif] har!   [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] spyder

Aye laddie... thar be some truth in that ....aaaarrrrggghhhh! [smiley=pirate.gif]

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2006, 11:26:00 PM »

Spyder, no offense intended of course, but while I'm more than willing to be entertained by entertainers I could care less what their opinions are.  I listen to the Dixie Chicks because I like the sound they make coming out of my radio.  That's all I ask of them.  I could care less what a couple of fiddle players and a singer with community college educations have to say about political philosophy, ethics or the finer points of right and wrong.  Especially when they've become rich pampered community college fiddle players and singers.  If they're actually smarter and/or more experienced than I am I might listen to their spoken words.  Short of that, I just buy the CDs to hear 'em sing.  

Imus, well, he's funny.  It's his job to be funny.  I'm sure he even believes what he says (a good part of the time).  But he's still a jock with a mic and a mouth whose given time to use them.  His opinion on Hillary or Newt or anyone else may amuse me; but it won't inform me.

Page created in 0.138 seconds with 25 queries.