Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: New Banana Mods  (Read 4491 times)

Banana man

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2005 seeg banana
Re: New Banana Mods
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2011, 06:29:08 PM »

Looks great! Sorry we never made it to Pig Trail HD during the rally. Will catch up with you soon.
Thanks, I didn't make it to Pig Trail til Saturday afternoon anyway. The Renegade Wheels
tractor/trailer was there so I hung out there for a while trying to see what else I could buy from
them. My wife Vetoed all my suggestions. Imagine that!!! I know the real reason you didn't show
up, you were scared I would take you on another ride around Arkansas. :huepfenlol2:
Hope to see you soon.

Mark

Banana man

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2011, 06:30:37 PM »

Very cool!
 :2vrolijk_21:
Thanks Man. I sure like it.

Banana man

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2011, 06:42:00 PM »

Congrats on the mods. The bike looks really good. Did not think you needed any help witht he diving into the turns but.....................................................Looking forward to riding you again. Did not see a pic from the rear did you put a small yellow LED light down low on the passing lane side? :P :P :P :P :P
I need to clear this up, NOBODY got ridden by ANYBODY else.

Thanks and I didn't need help with the turns but it is easier to throw it down into a turn and
throw some sparks off the boards now. Just more fun. :bananarock:

No extra lights on my bike. Not really into that. Did put a Bright Ass Lights tail light on my
bike and it was worth every penny. :2vrolijk_21:

Banana man

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2011, 06:46:01 PM »

Nice Ride  :bananarock: :bananarock:
Thank you. Giving a little new bling to an old bike.

Banana man

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2011, 06:51:23 PM »

Looks great love the wheels
Thanks, Still wanted the same 5 spoke CVO type wheel but with more chrome
and a 21 on front and 18 on rear. looked at several wheels before deciding on this one.
I really like it.

fresh oil and pipes

• Enjoying Life More Than Ever!!!!!
  • 1K CVO Member
  • RedNecks, White Socks & Blue Ribbon Beer

• CVO1: One of the Fast Green Ones
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2011, 09:43:03 AM »

I need to clear this up, NOBODY got ridden by ANYBODY else.

Thanks and I didn't need help with the turns but it is easier to throw it down into a turn and
throw some sparks off the boards now. Just more fun. :bananarock:

No extra lights on my bike. Not really into that. Did put a Bright Ass Lights tail light on my
bike and it was worth every penny. :2vrolijk_21:

I appreciate you clearing that up also should have proof read it another time or two. Did not mean you needed help on the curves was just saying how much harder it would be for me to keep up since you had to stop and wait on me at the bottom of the hill last time. Bike does look great.
"Let's Roll" Life is Short, Choose your Battles Wisely "Let's Roll"

Banana man

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2011, 08:54:39 PM »

I appreciate you clearing that up also should have proof read it another time or two. Did not mean you needed help on the curves was just saying how much harder it would be for me to keep up since you had to stop and wait on me at the bottom of the hill last time. Bike does look great.
Well I guess I should have proof read my post also. Didn't mean to sound arrogant and I always
need help everywhere. Never as good a rider as I want to be no matter how long I ride.

I have seen you ride and I really don't think you will have a problem keeping up with anyone. I would like
to ride with you again so I can get some pointers on how to ride better. I still don't have the balls to do
wheelies on a 900LB bike. :2vrolijk_21:

fresh oil and pipes

• Enjoying Life More Than Ever!!!!!
  • 1K CVO Member
  • RedNecks, White Socks & Blue Ribbon Beer

• CVO1: One of the Fast Green Ones
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2011, 09:00:58 PM »

Well I guess I should have proof read my post also. Didn't mean to sound arrogant and I always
need help everywhere. Never as good a rider as I want to be no matter how long I ride.

I have seen you ride and I really don't think you will have a problem keeping up with anyone. I would like
to ride with you again so I can get some pointers on how to ride better. I still don't have the balls to do
wheelies on a 900LB bike. :2vrolijk_21:

Did not think you sounded arrogant was jerking your chain my friend. No pointers from me at all I just glad not fall over like the trike on Laugh In wait you not old enough to remember that. Bike does look great and the mods are well thought out. I also am looking forward to seeing/riding with you again.
"Let's Roll" Life is Short, Choose your Battles Wisely "Let's Roll"

Banana man

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2011, 09:15:26 PM »

Did not think you sounded arrogant was jerking your chain my friend. No pointers from me at all I just glad not fall over like the trike on Laugh In wait you not old enough to remember that. Bike does look great and the mods are well thought out. I also am looking forward to seeing/riding with you again.
I am old enough to remember Laugh In and you forget I have seen you ride and you can't
fool me.
Thanks for the compliments on the bike, I was careful to try to achieve a certain look and I am
happy with the way it turned out.

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2011, 08:06:24 AM »

Sorry I missed this Mark! Turned out Awesome! I can see it much better than the ones I got on my phone. Where did you the idea for the paint scheme on front fender? Like the way it flows into the lines on the outer fairing. Also noticed you got rid of your rush exhaust and got rineharts. Dash pad looks sweet too! Love them wheels, great look. Congrats on a beautiful bike!

:bananarock:

Mano

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2011, 12:30:39 PM »

:bananarock:OH YA ! :bananarock:

Banana man

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2011, 10:09:10 PM »

Sorry I missed this Mark! Turned out Awesome! I can see it much better than the ones I got on my phone. Where did you the idea for the paint scheme on front fender? Like the way it flows into the lines on the outer fairing. Also noticed you got rid of your rush exhaust and got rineharts. Dash pad looks sweet too! Love them wheels, great look. Congrats on a beautiful bike!

:bananarock:
Thanks JR. I thought the silver stripe should have a starting point on the tip of the front fender and flow
back on both sides to flow into the silver on the fairing. Also the orange pin stripe should flow back to match the
fairing also. Had some help from Kent (very talented in design) at Gunslinger Custom Paint. I gave him my thoughts
and he drew out the design on the fender. When he was finished I thought we had captured the right look to go
with the rest of the bike.

The Rush mufflers were starting to look old and the chrome did not look so good anymore so I changed to the
Rineharts. Chrome quality is better and I like the 4 inch look better. The Rush mufflers sounded better. They
were deeper sounding and louder. 2.5 inch baffle as opposed to the Rinehart 2.25 inch baffle. On the plus side
I can actually hear the radio at 80 on the interstate now.

The dash pad is actually a Hog Tunes tweeter pod. Left it black to contrast with the yellow paint. I now have 6
speakers blowing into my face. :2vrolijk_21:

I looked at a lot of wheels before I decided on these. I wanted to keep with the 5 spoke design but wanted a
little more wheel to show. I also really liked the design of the spokes om this one.

Thanks again for the compliments. :bananarock:

Mark

Banana man

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2011, 10:12:55 PM »

:bananarock:OH YA ! :bananarock:
Thanks man, I feel just like the banana rock man when I am riding my bike.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.186 seconds with 21 queries.