Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Suspension Technology Shocks  (Read 872 times)

Trapperdog

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2009 ST1300 Police
    • CVO3: 2006 ST1300
Suspension Technology Shocks
« on: January 12, 2012, 04:19:27 PM »

My '07 UC has been "wagging the dog" for quite some time now and was just a minor annoyance after my initial concerns wore off. The progressive Monotubes installed when they first came out helped the front end wiggle but not the big wag. It finally got bad enough at about 65K that I had Jim check the swing arm bearings, which he said were surprisingly good. He suggested installing new Suspension Technology shocks. What a difference! It feels like a new bike again. No more wagging, wiggling, holds true in the wind and sticks the corners like glue. After the initial 500 miles the stiffer rebound felt on rough freeways either softened up or I just got used to it. Granted, any new shock would have been an improvement at 65k, but since that's what Jim (hd-dude) recommended and sells, I went with them. All in all I only wished I had them installed much earlier as the Suspension Technology shocks seem like a great shock for the price. And once again, thanks to Jim for his keen observations  :2vrolijk_21: 

Cvostu

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 Whiskey Neat road glide custom
    • CVO2: 2019 Mako Shark Fade road glide custom
Re: Suspension Technology Shocks
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 07:39:22 PM »

Jim sold me a pair about a year or so ago.   Great shocks. Changed the whole ride.   Love em! :2vrolijk_21:

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 21 queries.