Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Production numbers for the 2012 SESG  (Read 2366 times)

Mano

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2
Re: Production numbers for the 2012 SESG
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2012, 04:30:18 PM »

....and this one sitting just outside my office today (rode in this morning in the spitting snow, 28 degrees and 19 degree wind chill....whoopee and yahoo!!!).  

Mano, I do not see it...paying that much more than MSRP for a model year older motorcycle that most of us got new or used for MSRP or less (less in my case back in March).  Makes you really begin to wonder about some dealerships.  Thanks for sharing that one with us... :2vrolijk_21:

Ultrarider1 you would fit right in with us up here in the great white north. :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

As for the prices that you see they are MSRP for us up here in Canada. Ish.

ultrarider123

Re: Production numbers for the 2012 SESG
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2012, 04:55:49 PM »

Ultrarider1 you would fit right in with us up here in the great white north. :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

As for the prices that you see they are MSRP for us up here in Canada. Ish.
Thanks. I actually prefer the cold riding vs the middle of the summer.  Most folks at the office (or just about anyone else that know me) say I'm nuts....I just putter on down the road. Got caught coming across the smokies a few years back in 7" of snow and took me about 3 hours longer than normal to get home. What a day!!!! ::) :P :2vrolijk_21:
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 25 queries.