Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2009 V&H true duals on 2011 SERGU?  (Read 602 times)

wolverine

• Full CVO Member
  • Rock Hard, Ride Free

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red / Black Ember
2009 V&H true duals on 2011 SERGU?
« on: April 01, 2012, 01:51:31 AM »

I have a 2011 SERGU with stock headpipe with the cat in it. Stock ventalator AC and run CFR'S slip on's. I purchased a 2009 V&H True dual headpipes. I was planning on running a Power vision tuner with Auto tune module. But I'm concerned about a lose of torque due to the CFR'S lack of back pressure and not sure if the power vision setup is the way to go. Any opinions on which direction to go?
1-sell the V&H's and buy?
2-keep the V&H's and sell the CFR's
3-sell the V&H's for a 2009 and buy a headpipe for a 2011
4- Sell everything and buy a good 2-1 and TTS Mastertune
5- Sell the V&H's and buy a Fullsac "B" pipe and a TTS Mastertune keep the CFR"S.
As you can see I'm very confused and not looking forward to another summer with the heat the cat makes. Thanks, Rick

Heatwave

• 1K CVO Member
  • ‘10 CVO Ultra 120/127 & ‘17 CVO LTD 140/151

• CVO1: 2017 CVO Limited (Garnet/Red) 128ci
    • CVO2: 2010 SE Ultra (Red/Slate)
Re: 2009 V&H true duals on 2011 SERGU?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 06:24:25 AM »

I have a 2011 SERGU with stock headpipe with the cat in it. Stock ventalator AC and run CFR'S slip on's. I purchased a 2009 V&H True dual headpipes. I was planning on running a Power vision tuner with Auto tune module. But I'm concerned about a lose of torque due to the CFR'S lack of back pressure and not sure if the power vision setup is the way to go. Any opinions on which direction to go?
5- Sell the V&H's and buy a Fullsac "B" pipe and a TTS Mastertune keep the CFR"S.
As you can see I'm very confused and not looking forward to another summer with the heat the cat makes. Thanks, Rick

Sell everything, buy a D&D Fatcat and a powervision.

HOGMIKE

• 1K CVO Member
  • 65 FLH 93" + others
Re: 2009 V&H true duals on 2011 SERGU?
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 10:09:33 AM »

Easy!
One stop shopping with proven results!
Go here: http://www.fullsac.com/sleeper-kit-110-stage2.html

8)
HOGMIKE

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 25 queries.