Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Depression test  (Read 2221 times)

LovemyCVOgirl

• Four wheels move the body.... Two wheels move the soul.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Give me a switchback any day!

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
    • CVO2: 2015 Toyota Tundra 4X4 SR5 TRD 5.7L V8
Re: Depression test
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2012, 07:45:53 PM »

Thank you all for your support.  I am feeling better and have tried staying busy to help keep me focused. I've been doing some contracted aircraft maintenance work on the side but have not been able to find work locally, within an hour's commute.  General aviation has taken a beating in this economy and the local airports are as quiet as the park.  I'm not going to worry about it and just deal with today's worries. Tomorrow has it's own set of worries that can be dealt with tomorrow.  My bike is in the shop with several H-D " techs " trying to out guess each other as to if it sounds "normal" or not.  What a joke. Funny how my almost deaf a$$ can hear that whinny roar coming from my primary and others, including one in the service department at the dealership, can hear it also but the guy that's working on it doesn't!  If it wasn't so funny I'd madder than heck! But back to the subject, I am feeling better and know this is a lifetime endeavor. Thank you all, again. 

Dave, you are very "SPECIAL" and when your work here on earth is finished GOD will call your number but until that day come's, you wake up everyday and instead of saying "Oh GOD, not another day", you wake up and say "Thank you GOD for giving me this day."
~Judy
Some days you're a bug, some days you're a windshield.

BigLew

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2012, 07:49:24 PM »

Dave, you are very "SPECIAL" and when your work here on earth is finished GOD will call your number but until that day come's, you wake up everyday and instead of saying "Oh GOD, not another day", you wake up and say "Thank you GOD for giving me this day."
~Judy
Couldn't have said it better myself!

BigLew

Chains

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • FL

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2012, 06:34:28 PM »

Couldn't have said it better myself!

BigLew

X2, try and go to one of the GTG's you can meet some of the folks that care about you.

Thank you for your service and if you need someone to talk to about anything, send me a PM and I will send you my #

Chains
2009 FLHTCUSE
12 inch Monkey bars
Stage one kit
Fullsac SS titanium coated DX dual pipe
Kuryakyn 4 inch Mellow Crushers
Color Matched Bushtec Turbo 2
1st Active member of the CVO Critter Gawkers Society

North Georgia Hawg

• HoneyBadger Don't Give a CHIT...
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • I HATE WINTER!!!

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
    • CVO2: 2009 Chevy Avalanche LTZ Inferno Orange
    • CVO3: 2001 Ebbtide Mystique 2300: 8-ch 2000 watt audio system, two 12" Kicker subs
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2012, 10:10:56 PM »

~Judy

Dave, we've never met, but Judy has some real words of wisdom there. Having never served in the military, I cannot possibly imagine what you went through over there - I have several friends serving overseas right now, one as a Combat Engineer, so I can certainly empathize.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY, SIR.

Keep the faith, brother... and try to put that unpleasantness behind you. As others have said, seek professional help for your depression. The world is too wonderful of a place to deny yourself the pleasures of small things - being with your family, walking on the beach, even smelling some flowers. And of course, RIDING across this great country, meeting great folks along the way, and seeing all it has to offer.

Good luck in your time of trial, my friend. Don't know if I could help you - but I will offer to listen if you need to talk with someone, as well.

Ken

HoneyBadger Don't Care...

TD AK-20s | Drago's S/C/S-4 | SE 259Es | Feuling 8015/7060/Rods | Black Ops Lifters
Cometics | Big Sucker 2 | Energy One +1 Clutch Pack | Hayden BT07 | ClutchWIZ
WPW Fans | TL P7 LEDs/Aux | Dynamic Ringz | Tour Pak | WO 575s | RT 665
Corbin DualTour | BAH Flush Front Axle | Chrome Calipers
The Wizard's Tune
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.176 seconds with 25 queries.