Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Question abount new SE race tuner Module?  (Read 485 times)

gil7247

Question abount new SE race tuner Module?
« on: April 04, 2012, 10:36:49 AM »

I have a friend in France who asked me to pickup the SE Race tuner module and the appropriate cord for his 2010 SE Streetglide for him. As I read the infomation about the module it appears after purchase it gives you access to some pre written maps that he can download. Is this true por is there other software he would need to do this. also on that same topic would he just be better off buying a powercommander from fuelmoto either the pre programmed one or that auto tune V. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks  Gil

HOGMIKE

• 1K CVO Member
  • 65 FLH 93" + others
Re: Question abount new SE race tuner Module?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 11:46:23 AM »

I have a friend in France who asked me to pickup the SE Race tuner module and the appropriate cord for his 2010 SE Streetglide for him. As I read the infomation about the module it appears after purchase it gives you access to some pre written maps that he can download. Is this true por is there other software he would need to do this. also on that same topic would he just be better off buying a powercommander from fuelmoto either the pre programmed one or that auto tune V. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks  Gil

Ask him if the bike is stock, or if he plans to modify it.
How much work can he do on it/ or wants to do on it.
Little more info will determine if he wants something just to "plug in" or "dial in"
JMHO
 8)
HOGMIKE

glens

• Senior CVO Member
Re: Question abount new SE race tuner Module?
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 04:56:45 PM »

The best option is one you didn't mention: TTS Mastertune.

Page created in 0.165 seconds with 26 queries.