Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Power vision programmer  (Read 1580 times)

sprung09

Power vision programmer
« on: March 31, 2012, 06:58:22 PM »

Has anyone tried the power vision programmer? I have a 2012 skunk I would like to try it on. Currently have a thundermax on my sg.

glens

• Senior CVO Member
Re: Power vision programmer
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 09:29:29 PM »

They work.  If I were in the market at the moment I'd likely go with the TTS kit over the PowerVision.  They work better.

kiwihog

• KIWIHOG
  • Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLTRUSE Rio Red & Black
    • CVO2: 2007 FXSTDi NON CVO
    • CVO3: 2016 FLTRUSE
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 11:37:04 PM »

I've had mine for over a year now works great the only thing I have had to change was the cold idle it was pretty easy to do found the chart which shows all the values kind of a spreadsheet and changed in the chart the rpm @ lower temps by about 200 rpm saved it and loaded it into ecm now bike dosnt launch me into the corner as I leave the house in the mornings...my plan now is to learn as much as I can about tuning to be able to understand all yhe other functions
Things I have had to buy because of this site 2.0 fullsac baffles, PV tuner, glare polish, floorboard extn, clearview w/shield, locking lower doors, motorcycle armour, bass ports in tourpac, Iron aces mount for Power Vision Tuner V&H Power duals
and not close to finished!!!

sprung09

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 09:42:41 AM »

Hey thanks for the advice. It just looks cool and reminds me of my bullydog it got on my superduty.

kiwihog

• KIWIHOG
  • Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLTRUSE Rio Red & Black
    • CVO2: 2007 FXSTDi NON CVO
    • CVO3: 2016 FLTRUSE
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2012, 12:04:00 PM »

got mine from www.morepowerracing.com at the time they sold it to me for $432 I noticed it has gone up since problem is even tho they say it will come with maps installed they dont have any for the 110 ci nor do Dynojet ..started to wish I had got it from Jamie @ Fuelmoto he helped me out way back with a starter map and other than the small change i mentioned bike runs strong 11000 miles since install  I mounted mine on the iron aces R/G mount with the Power Vision mount from dynojet
Things I have had to buy because of this site 2.0 fullsac baffles, PV tuner, glare polish, floorboard extn, clearview w/shield, locking lower doors, motorcycle armour, bass ports in tourpac, Iron aces mount for Power Vision Tuner V&H Power duals
and not close to finished!!!

UAV Pilot

• Junior CVO Member
  • 2008 FLHTCUSE3
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 06:24:21 PM »

Just come across directharleyparts selling for 419 w/Free Shipping.  Best deal so far I have seen if anyone is still following this thread. As far as fuel maps go, just email Dynojet with your current configuration and tell them you have a 110" CVO and they will send you a fuel map via email very quickly.  Very good customer service.

Glenn
Better to Remain Silent and Thought a Fool, Than To Open One's Mouth and Remove All Doubt......Abraham Lincoln

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 25 queries.