Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: STEREO FINALLY FINISHED  (Read 6297 times)

TIF2

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2019 FLTRXSE
    • CVO2: 2011 FLHXSE2 - SOLD
    • CVO3: 2006 FLSTFSE2 - SOLD
Re: STEREO FINALLY FINISHED
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2012, 01:47:08 AM »

Just came across this thread. REALLY good looking system, and I really like the matching saddlebag speaker lids! Can't imagine trying to get mine matched to the Hot Citrus... but it would look cool!

Hope it sounds as good as you planned for it to!

Then you have very little imagination. The part that might cost a bit of money (and hard to imagine) is incorporating the "tramp stamp" that your 2012 has into the grills. The right painter CAN do it though!!

Sorry Ken ... couldn't let this comment go. Hope you know (and you should ;) ) that this is meant as tongue-in-cheek. It rather HAS to be given that the 2011 Autumn Haze/Antique Gunstock is THE DEFINITIVE EXPRESSION OF SESG STYLING. Sure wish that was the color I had!

Ooooops ... I DO have that color!!  :orange:

TIF2
I've never learned a single thing while I was talking - Will Rogers

Buy early

• 5k CVO Member
  • My future if I were Benjamin Button

• CVO1: 2001 FXDWG2 Switchblade - The Beast
    • CVO2: 2004 FXSTDSE2 Deuce - Beauty
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2012, 08:07:51 AM »

Nice mods! Are you happy with the sound?

sammyj

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Autumn Haze/ Antique Gunstock "Charmaine"
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2012, 11:32:55 AM »

Quite pleased with the outcome...

Cruise set at 70...
Feet up on the pegs
More than drowns out the V&H Hi-Outputs...
Loving it!
T-Man 110 CVO Stage II Kit, Jims Crankshaft & Rods, 58mm Throttle Body, SE Pro Tuner, SE Roller Rockers & Lifters, Fueling Cam Plate, Fueling Oil Pump, V&H Dresser Duals & Hi-Outputs, Barnett Scorpion Clutch, 30T Drive Sprocket, Progressive MonoTubes & 940 Rears, LED Headlight & Spots, 6" Freedom Shield, Chrome Inner Primary, Chrome Starter, Alpine & JL Audio 600 Watt 6ch Stereo with Saddle Bag Lid Speakers, Zumo 665, Kury LED
Turn Signals...

sammyj

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2012, 08:49:13 PM »

Making a small attempt to deal with my OCD (obsessive chrome disorder). I had my dash panel painted while doing the lighted CVO Logo Mod.
T-Man 110 CVO Stage II Kit, Jims Crankshaft & Rods, 58mm Throttle Body, SE Pro Tuner, SE Roller Rockers & Lifters, Fueling Cam Plate, Fueling Oil Pump, V&H Dresser Duals & Hi-Outputs, Barnett Scorpion Clutch, 30T Drive Sprocket, Progressive MonoTubes & 940 Rears, LED Headlight & Spots, 6" Freedom Shield, Chrome Inner Primary, Chrome Starter, Alpine & JL Audio 600 Watt 6ch Stereo with Saddle Bag Lid Speakers, Zumo 665, Kury LED
Turn Signals...

TheLoneWolfPack

• The Lone Wolf
  • Full CVO Member
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2012, 10:18:46 AM »

Very nice indeed!!
2011 FLHXSE2, 113 Torque Pounds, Screamin’ Eagle Pro Super Tuner, Vanc & Hines Power Chamber, Rinehart 4", Sundowner Seat, Standard Backrest, FLHX Passenger Floor Boards, Garmin 665 Weather/Nav, 10" Windshield, Fairing, Air Deflectors,

sammyj

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2012, 10:50:42 AM »

Thanks Gary
Turn Signals...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 25 queries.