Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: need a hand-- anyone got example of Corbin 06-07 FLHX seat on an 02-03-07 SERK?  (Read 621 times)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2

Was offered a saddle.  Before calling the gent back am hoping someone might have a pic showing how this seat and dash mate up to each other.   Thanks.

twojay

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

When I first got a Corbin seat for my 07 SERK Corbin sent me the standard Road King seat. It fit but  had a gap of nearly a 1/2 inch between seat and tank. When I called Corbin they realized they had sent wrong seat and replaced it with a CVO seat which fit perfectly.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2

When I first got a Corbin seat for my 07 SERK Corbin sent me the standard Road King seat. It fit but  had a gap of nearly a 1/2 inch between seat and tank. When I called Corbin they realized they had sent wrong seat and replaced it with a CVO seat which fit perfectly.

Exactly.  Have had a Road King seat on it for comparison.  The bike sits normally with a solo seat specifically for an 04-05 SEEG.  Smaller gap than that Road King seat had but still a gap. 

Had someone offer a good condition close heated solo for the FLHX for $100.  Even without someone else showing a pic first that was too good not to take a chance on.  Worst case I'll eBay the damn thing.  Wanted to try the close version anyway.  So for that money it's worth it just to know what's what.

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 21 queries.