Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: TTS Tuner in New Hampshire/Masachusetts  (Read 883 times)

11RK

TTS Tuner in New Hampshire/Masachusetts
« on: August 05, 2012, 04:22:28 AM »

In need of a TTS Mastertuner shop in the area.....a lot of shops around here look at me like I'm speaking a foreign language when I mention TTS.

Thanks!

Doc 1

• Doc 1
  • Vendor
  • Elite CVO Member
Re: TTS Tuner in New Hampshire/Masachusetts
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 05:31:33 PM »

In need of a TTS Mastertuner shop in the area.....a lot of shops around here look at me like I'm speaking a foreign language when I mention TTS.

Thanks!

Yankee Harley Davidson in Bristol....
Doc
Doc's Performance Tuning

www.docsperformancetuning.com

wolfman

• Senior CVO Member
  • serg
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 06:45:19 PM »

Seacoast choppers in N. Hampton NH, Tony is the best.
SERT, V&H Power Duels, SE mufflers, Dyno-tuned , Heavy Breather, Corbin Solo , windsplitter windshield , J&M 250w amp/7.25" speakers.

phato1

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011.5 FLHTCUSE6 - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2001 FLSTFI - non CVO, but really cool
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 08:10:34 PM »

Yankee Harley Davidson in Bristol....
Doc

Are they skilled with the TTS? They are only about a 15 minute ride from me so it would be convenient to have the CUSE6 Dyno'd and dialed in..

But - and maybe it's just me -- I didn't get along with the sales staff and manager ( I know most places sales and service are separate entities but.. :nixweiss: )
It's a long story but suffice to say I felt severely disrespected when I was looking to purchase the 2011.5 FLHTCUSE6, I ended up going elsewhere and waiting several weeks for delivery even though they had one on the floor....Haven't set foot in the place since.

MIGHT swallow my stubborn pride .... if they are skilled with the TTS
"The solutions are all simple....after you have arrived at them."     - Robert M. Pirsig

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2012, 08:23:41 PM »

My bet is Doc trained them :)     
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

phato1

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2012, 08:37:18 PM »

I figured that's why they earned his recomendation, was hoping DOC could confirm.
"The solutions are all simple....after you have arrived at them."     - Robert M. Pirsig

Doc 1

• Doc 1
  • Vendor
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2012, 08:06:42 AM »

Are they skilled with the TTS? They are only about a 15 minute ride from me so it would be convenient to have the CUSE6 Dyno'd and dialed in..

But - and maybe it's just me -- I didn't get along with the sales staff and manager ( I know most places sales and service are separate entities but.. :nixweiss: )
It's a long story but suffice to say I felt severely disrespected when I was looking to purchase the 2011.5 FLHTCUSE6, I ended up going elsewhere and waiting several weeks for delivery even though they had one on the floor....Haven't set foot in the place since.

MIGHT swallow my stubborn pride .... if they are skilled with the TTS
Yes I did train Yankee Harley Davidson and Matt has become a very good tuner. He still drops me emails once in a while and I see reports on hoswork on several forums. I agree with you opinion however the managment has changed since I was there several years back.
I would give Matt a chance...tell him I sent you...and stay out of the show room...lol
Doc
Doc's Performance Tuning

www.docsperformancetuning.com

phato1

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2012, 08:40:49 PM »

Thanks Doc, I guess I'll just go over there and talk to him personally. I'm currently using a map from Steve at Fulsac - I'm running thier X=pipe"c" and 1.75" cores and the bike is running  excellent but if Matt thinks he can improve upon it I might have him tune it further.

11RK

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2012, 01:51:09 AM »

Seacoast choppers in N. Hampton NH, Tony is the best.

You know I think I may have emailed him last fall and he said he could probably do it but didn't sound like it was a tuner he worked with that often.  Bristol is a little bit of a ride for me but not undo-able.

I'm looking into the Fullsac X pipe and perhaps a set of the re-cored pipes they sell.  I know I don't have a CVO, just wondering how they would work and sound on a RK with the 96 motor

BostonboyDH

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2012, 09:35:05 AM »

Give Rob a call @ Robs Dyno Service in Gardner Ma,

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 21 queries.