Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Chopped Tour Pak Light Kit  (Read 2364 times)

CowboyBagger

• 1K CVO Member
  • Standing on the Corner!
    • AZ

• CVO1: FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
    • CVO2: FLTRKSEANV Heritage paint
Chopped Tour Pak Light Kit
« on: September 04, 2012, 11:55:10 PM »

Ordered a chopped tour pak.  I would like to put an LED side marker lights on and a tour pak spoiler with LED lights.  Have been looking on Tri County's online parts and can't find one that says it will work on a Chopped Tour Pak.

Does anyone know the part # for the LED side marker lights for a chopped tour pak? (Red)

Does anyone know of an alternative to the LED Tour Pak Spoiler R/T/B light kit.  It appears that it will take a different light for the chopped tour pak vs. the King Tour Pak.  It appears to be shorter where it wraps around the side so as to not come in contact with the hinges and latches. 

Also, need to buy the premium hinges and latches.  I hope I'm wrong, but the part description says that it will only work on the King Tour Pak. 

Thanks,

Ryan
From an ocean tide, to an 8 second ride! Life is a ride, so make it a good one.

Rocketman69

• Mr. Roboto
  • Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXCUSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
Re: Chopped Tour Pak Light Kit
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 04:09:57 PM »

I'm almost positive that the chopped tour pak doesn't have provisions for side marker lights.  If you look at a stock king tour pak, they have these chrome trim pieces that set into a recess on the bottom of the pak that wrap around the rear corners.  These recesses are molded into the plastic, and I'm pretty sure they are non-existent on the chopped or razor paks.

motor1

• Elite CVO Member
  • Current Harley: 2022 FLTRKSE

• CVO1: 2022 FLTRKSE
    • CVO2: 2022 FLRTXSE traded, 2015 FLTRUSE traded
    • CVO3: 2012 FLTRXSE traded, 2011 FLTRUSE traded
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 04:46:30 PM »

The CVO tourpaks come with premium hinges and retractable tether. The spoiler is running and brake only.

Excuses are the conditions under which you have failed.

CowboyBagger

• 1K CVO Member
  • Standing on the Corner!
    • AZ

• CVO1: FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
    • CVO2: FLTRKSEANV Heritage paint
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 01:17:16 AM »

I've got a CVO color match King tour pak that I use in the two up position. I'm getting a cheap chopped tour pak from Faring Factory to use in the solo position and I'll get my local painter to get as close as he can to a color match.  So, I'll definitely need hinges and latches. Lights are not mandatory but would be great if I could get them cheap enough.  Spoiler would also be great if I could find an aftermarket one.
From an ocean tide, to an 8 second ride! Life is a ride, so make it a good one.

Page created in 0.142 seconds with 20 queries.