Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Navigation Disc's for 2008 Ultra and HD Harmon-Kardon Head Unit  (Read 1179 times)

UAV Pilot

• Junior CVO Member
  • 2008 FLHTCUSE3
Navigation Disc's for 2008 Ultra and HD Harmon-Kardon Head Unit
« on: October 10, 2012, 04:44:48 PM »

Hello everyone, I have had lots of time while deployed to research my options, and I can see none.  I have an 2008 FLHTCUSE3 with the Stock head unit.  My version "2" I believe, DVD discs have sat in the hard cardboard so long they become scratched or smudged to where the head unit has great difficulty reading them.  I have tried the scratch remover devices to no avail  Does anyone have copies or know where we can download the image, etc.  I know most of you will just say give up on the HD Navigation unit and use something else.  I agree, and do have other GPS options, I just like everything to work as it should.  All help would be appreciated.  I will be back home in Nov. Thur Jan and hope to have time and good weather to ride.  Thanks

Glenn
Better to Remain Silent and Thought a Fool, Than To Open One's Mouth and Remove All Doubt......Abraham Lincoln

retired_army_sarge

Re: Navigation Disc's for 2008 Ultra and HD Harmon-Kardon Head Unit
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 08:13:01 PM »

Thank you for your service.  If you find where to get a copy, please let me know.  I recently purchased a preowned 2007 CUSE, and wouldn't you know that the cd's were missing.  I checked with my buddy at the parts counter and harley sells them for $178.  For that price, I just as well buy a garmin but I'm like you, I want everything to work as it should even though I may never use it.  Be safe over there and come back soon.  Thank you again for your sacrifice.

murphy

• Vendor
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 08:16:59 PM »

The best scratch removing device that I've found is a Garmin Zumo!

• My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge, when my information changes, I alter my conclusions
  • 5k CVO Member
  • monter le cheval de fer (French)
    • NC

• CVO1: 2013 SERK-Dressed in BLUE of course.
    • CVO2: 2002 Supercharged HD F150 512 RWHP
    • CVO3: 1956 BelAir Sports Coupe
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 08:59:30 PM »

I have a set from a 2009. Will they work? if you want a copy PM me.
Most Honda Goldwing riders will blink when hit in the head  with a ball-peen hammer (sans helmet)

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 21 queries.