Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: My new wheels are on...  (Read 7947 times)

dahsen

• Elite CVO Member
    • QC

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Breakout Sedona Sand
Re: My new wheels are on...
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2013, 05:59:54 PM »

Not sure if you were looking for opinions or not?  IMO, they do not go with the character of the BO at all...plus I would not want to run 120 fronts on my bike either just to get to Metzelers and Avons(and believe me, i want to dump these Dunlops as soon as I can)...

I have a Rocker C and tried a couple of tires... The best for me is the 250 Avon Cobra...  Much more feeling with the curves on this one!

Since the Breakout is built on the Rocker C's frame, I don't see why it would not fit on the BO.  No room for a 260, but the 250 fits well!

89Speedy

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Softail Breakout - Black Diamond & Molten Silver
    • CVO2: Gone but not forgotten: 2011 CVO Softail Convertible - Roman Gold & Maple Metallic
Re: My new wheels are on...
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2013, 07:16:47 AM »

I have a Rocker C and tried a couple of tires... The best for me is the 250 Avon Cobra...  Much more feeling with the curves on this one!

Since the Breakout is built on the Rocker C's frame, I don't see why it would not fit on the BO.  No room for a 260, but the 250 fits well!

Some Rocker guys have fit the Metzeler 260 on their bikes.  Wish I knew if the 260 would fit without modification.
The only difference between a mad man and myself is that I am not mad.  I'm not suffering from insanity, I rather enjoy it.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.296 seconds with 21 queries.