Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Front turn signals to LED.  (Read 7591 times)

Tru-Blu

• Full CVO Member
    • MI

• CVO1: 2013 Road King in Sapphire Blue (Saphira)
Re: Front turn signals to LED.
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2013, 01:00:57 PM »

Sorry for your hassle, Dayne.  I can confirm for you that when the turn signal is activated for the Dynamic Ringz, that side totally turns the white outside ring off and the yellow inner circle LEDs blink on and off.  It doesn't switch between the white outside ring and the inner yellow while the turn signal switch is engaged.  However, the other side that is not blinking DOES stay lit with the outer white LED ring.  I think it's a slick system, and it's amazing how much light those LED's give off when the outer rings are on, or when one of the signals is actually in turn signal "blinking" mode.

Hope that helps,

Tru

dayne66

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • BC

• CVO1: '12 Ruby/Typhoon SG
    • CVO2: '15 Superior Blue FLD Switchback
Re: Front turn signals to LED.
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2013, 01:11:06 PM »

Sorry for your hassle, Dayne.  I can confirm for you that when the turn signal is activated for the Dynamic Ringz, that side totally turns the white outside ring off and the yellow inner circle LEDs blink on and off.  It doesn't switch between the white outside ring and the inner yellow while the turn signal switch is engaged.  However, the other side that is not blinking DOES stay lit with the outer white LED ring.  I think it's a slick system, and it's amazing how much light those LED's give off when the outer rings are on, or when one of the signals is actually in turn signal "blinking" mode.

Hope that helps,

Tru

Hope that helps,

Tru
Great...thanks, TRU.  Just the way I was hoping it would be. I guess it will be on the winter to-do list.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." Socrates
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.154 seconds with 25 queries.