Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Special Post  (Read 2565 times)

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
Re: Special Post
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2006, 07:00:35 PM »

Thanks guys. I'd like to meet you SE guys as well. I'll be going thru VA, d00d and Eagle, on my way [highlight]to NC and TN this spring[/highlight]. Hopefully Bagger, TC, Diva, [highlight]Jorge[/highlight], Jerry, JR , HBRRs and anyone else would like to meet up around the Tail or somewhere then. I appreciate your comments. ;) Hoist!  8-)

Mi amigo Hoist...tell me in advance when you are going and I will do as the best as I can to meet you......How about HOG Annual Rally in Knoxville, TN (August)? It will be close to Terry & Diva, JR, Jerry (Ultrafxr) and others....
« Last Edit: December 28, 2006, 07:01:34 PM by jegomez »

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2006, 07:03:15 PM »

Or this one from Chattanooga, TN to Charlotte, NC in September....
« Last Edit: December 28, 2006, 07:04:06 PM by jegomez »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2006, 07:07:00 PM »

Or this one from Chattanooga, TN to Charlotte, NC in September....

Jorge, I'd be honored to meet such a devoted HD'er as yourself anytime! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] I'll be down by Johnson CityTN probably around the end of Spring. I'll let you know. Don't think I can make the others. We're trying to get to Sturgis this year also. I wish I was retired already so I can go to all of them. Thanks! ;) Hoist!  8-)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member
  • Hold on bro! Life is one heckuva ride.

• CVO1: 2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Silver sold
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2006, 07:12:12 PM »

The TN state rally is in Nashville.  Can't wait for that one with all the local musicians/Harley riders there!!!!!  2005 Annual Rally in Chattanooga was a blast!  Would love to meet up with you guys in Knoxville!!!
~TheVgirl~  2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 25 queries.