Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: turn singles  (Read 1873 times)

Dirt

• CVO1: 2012 FLHTCUSE7 Elc Orange/ Black
turn singles
« on: December 15, 2013, 09:12:35 PM »

Has any one used  Ride Time Technology Se turn single kit.. The ad says it is a plug n play ???  Any HELP !!!

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

• CVO1: 2011 Slate/Black SERGU** traded
    • CVO2: 2015 Double Blue SERGU
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG Blue
Re: turn singles
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 09:52:35 PM »

Tagged. I've been considering one myself.
PHOTOBUCKET IS HOLDING MY PIX HOSTAGE!!!

gadgetz

• 1K CVO Member
    • MS

• CVO1: FLTRSE3 - Electric Orange & Vivid Black w/ Ghost Feather Graphics - Road Pig
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2013, 11:10:15 PM »

Ditto here, was just looking at doing this for one of my winter mods. I'm also looking at their FlashR2 module to make use of the side tour pack lights.

What about the small billet turn signals? Are you changing them as well? I like the idea of having a set of those white LED's on front that change to amber when you use the turn signal, just not sure yet which manufacturer handles them.

I would love to also have the tail-lights flash when the brakes are initially used, so my whole winter mod is changing the rear lighting situation in some way.
Charter Member Critter Gawking Society - Got Goat?

T-Roy

• Elite CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Road King - Traded In
    • CVO2: 2019 Indian Chieftain Limited
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2013, 08:01:16 AM »

What about the small billet turn signals? Are you changing them as well? I like the idea of having a set of those white LED's on front that change to amber when you use the turn signal, just not sure yet which manufacturer handles them.

Check out Radiantz Haloz bulbs at radiantz.com. They have them to fit the stock bullet or flat housings. I posted a video of what they look like in a thread titled bright white bulbs, or something like that, in the electronic gadget section.

gadgetz

• 1K CVO Member
    • MS

• CVO1: FLTRSE3 - Electric Orange & Vivid Black w/ Ghost Feather Graphics - Road Pig
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2013, 08:07:32 AM »

Check out Radiantz Haloz bulbs at radiantz.com. They have them to fit the stock bullet or flat housings. I posted a video of what they look like in a thread titled bright white bulbs, or something like that, in the electronic gadget section.

Yep, forgot about that post you made. Do they add any real light for night driving?

gadgetz

• 1K CVO Member
    • MS

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2013, 08:16:40 AM »

Okay saw the video, that's cool thanks for the info.

T-Roy

• Elite CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Road King - Traded In
    • CVO2: 2019 Indian Chieftain Limited
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2013, 08:38:34 AM »

Yep, forgot about that post you made. Do they add any real light for night driving?

The do add a small amount of driving light. They are really bright. A buddy of mine commented one night when I was behind him that it looked like an airplane was about to land behind him.

Tru-Blu

• Full CVO Member
    • MI

• CVO1: 2013 Road King in Sapphire Blue (Saphira)
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2013, 01:19:32 PM »

Check out my post in the Road King thread for the front end lighting mods I did.  I put in the Custom Dynamics Ringz LED bullet signals, and they came out great!  There are some pics that will give you an idea of the lighting output.

gadgetz

• 1K CVO Member
    • MS

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2013, 04:57:25 PM »

Went with the Custom Dynamics front ringz turns and solid red back turns as well as tail-light.   ;D

gadgetz

• 1K CVO Member
    • MS

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2013, 12:26:44 PM »

Here's an earlier thread covering your question. I believe there is some slight work other than just plug and play. Ordering mine today to go with the other LED additions.  :huepfenjump3:

http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=88235.0;all

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 25 queries.