Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: New Ohlins for '09-'13 FLH/FLT FRONT Forks  (Read 9583 times)

INDEPENDENT_1

• Superior Performance
  • Vendor
  • Senior CVO Member
  • independentmcshop.com
    • independentmcshop.com
Re: New Ohlins for '09-'13 FLH/FLT FRONT Forks
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2013, 02:54:42 PM »

Well, as I've stated before (don't remember if it was this thread), the adjustment on the AK kit makes a substantial change in the way the bike rides and reacts. For me personally, if that is basically the only difference between the 2 products, the adjustment is worth the extra money so my choice would be the AK's with both compression and rebound valve adjustment. Some may not feel the extra cost is justified but to know that there is room to change the way it rides if you aren't perfectly happy with the system exactly as it comes is extra insurance and peace of mind for the investment. Also, I adjust mine on the fly occasionally and if I'm riding two up, I might set up for a more plush feel and if I'm riding aggressive with some friends and 1 up, I might dial up a sportier, firmer feel. That's just my opinion but might be worth considering for some. Where are the Ohlins manufactured? I prefer to spend my money in the States of possible or even better yet in my own state. 
Specializing in American V-Twin and Authorized Factory Pro 4 Gas Dyno Tuning!

independentmcshop.com

NYSport

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 Road Glide, Skunk
Re: New Ohlins for '09-'13 FLH/FLT FRONT Forks
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2014, 08:52:15 AM »

Did Ohlins release their FKC 101 fork cartridges?  If anyone has them what are your impressions.
Former US Army
160th Little Bird Pilot
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 25 queries.